• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GafBats Season 3: SSF4 AE 2012 | 9 weeks of getting bodied!!

AAK

a8fskq.gif

Haters gonna hate

DigiMish

Didn't realize that PC is where all the big boys play...

We should have an exhibition on there (I'm on Steam as well) after I win on PSN :)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Vulva and

*sigh*

Eva...

Whenever you guys want just lemme know. I am usually in the IRC. Eva, I am beating your shitty Ken I SWEAR!

*Goddammit another mirror match :p*

I am back in business for posting and PMs here, so matching me won't be a chore anymore.

Well, it shouldn't be, anyway. I have no idea what my new job schedule will be like beyond this week.

the_log_ride vs. TToB [the_log_ride wins 2-0]
2-1 TLR
2-0 TLR
- Hakan should take more damage when he gets hit with flames. Just saying.

the_log_ride vs. digimash [pending]

digi, saw you added me, then your screen name just disappeared. Did you accidentally remove me from friends or something? So weird. What time zone you in?

DigiMish

digi, saw you added me, then your screen name just disappeared. Did you accidentally remove me from friends or something? So weird. What time zone you in?

No, I saw you once you accepted my invite. Weird - I was watching a video on my PS3. I'm PST timezone and pretty much free anyday after 8pm.

No, I saw you once you accepted my invite. Weird - I was watching a video on my PS3. I'm PST timezone and pretty much free anyday after 8pm.

Okay. Sorry for logging out; Netflix time with the wifeyboo. I will note your schedule as well. I want to get this done before Thursday.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
AutumnAve and Gryz, when are you guys free to play this week?

Sent you both PMs, too.

If you remind me with a PM, then I guess it's fine. I'm going to be trying to work on a paper the next few days, but I can squeeze in time to play our match.

don't worry about it, beef; school comes first. i'll be playing my other match tomorrow night, i'll pm you when i finish that up.

Top Bottom