• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFHL Versus League - NHL 13 GM Connected (x360)

Socreges

Banned
GG BJ

Dunno if you noticed but on that first goal the red sea parted for Ovechkin only because I was trying to switch to my backchecking center who was right behind him. But it kept switching to my dmen and so they went nutty.

That one hurt. I really wanted OT. :(

(you were def the better team tho)

GG BJ

Dunno if you noticed but on that first goal the red sea parted for Ovechkin only because I was trying to switch to my backchecking center who was right behind him. But it kept switching to my dmen and so they went nutty.

That one hurt. I really wanted OT. :(

(you were def the better team tho)

I almost had Harding slide the puck into my net though, oops

:)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Semin (83, 28 yrs LW) now on Columbus' trading block, looking for RW.

PBY

Banned
Havent played a game in 2 weeks, keep posting in here regularly but no one has been available when I am...

So here goes again. Can anyone get in there game against Ottawa? I'd really love to get in a game before the sim

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Havent played a game in 2 weeks, keep posting in here regularly but no one has been available when I am...

So here goes again. Can anyone get in there game against Ottawa? I'd really love to get in a game before the sim

I'm the Flames. If you can play now I'm down.

MacAttack

I'm gonna have a window between 8pm and 12pm EST to get my games in this evening.

Bean and Smiley, lets make this happen.

beanman25

I'm sorry guys. I'll try to get games in tomorrow. I've had the flu and still feel pretty awful.

sorry about that. :/

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I didn't see it sorry =/ I'll have to get it next time. Somehow didn't notice it amongst the random requests I'm still getting. It'll be approved for Sunday.

Socreges

Banned
Just logged on. It did go through.

Hornqvist to Nashville
Steen, 2nd, 3rd to Buffalo

Finally got a strong RW.

Detroit, Carolina, Philly, Chicago
Raven, Blinding, Cake Boss, Rizzle

Gotta get the games in Friday if possible.

Red_Man

Ooh must have submitted it a few days ago. I thought it was submitted tonight.

beanman25

I'm very sorry about this week guys. I'll try to play in the next night or so, but I've got a horrible flu. Tried playing xbox this morning, almost barfed!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
After tonight I'm probably going to have trouble getting games in. I might be online sometimes, but I'm going to have company over so I don't think i will be able to play.

Red_Man

Just a heads up, I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon so I'll have to SIM ahead either around 1 EST or just wait until Monday. Up to whatever you guys would prefer.

Cake Boss

Banned
Someone for the love of god offer me some players for my prospects, I can't stand this team of 60 and 70 overalls, I only got 2 players who are 80 and over and they are both on the same line.

I got Jarnkok, FRK and some other prospects for sale, my first rounder as well.

Socreges

Banned
Someone for the love of god offer me some players for my prospects, I can't stand this team of 60 and 70 overalls, I only got 2 players who are 80 and over and they are both on the same line.

I got Jarnkok, FRK and some other prospects for sale, my first rounder as well.
Hmm,good prospects. Interested in Crosby?

Antti

I probably won't be able/willing to play a whole lot more games of this, so I'll have to think about dropping out. Just boring.

theRizzle

Just a heads up, I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon so I'll have to SIM ahead either around 1 EST or just wait until Monday. Up to whatever you guys would prefer.

I would rather Monday also, since I might not get a chance to play until Sunday night or Monday.

theRizzle

Once this launch 360 of my dad's finishes recovering my profile I'll be good to play for a couple hours if anyone is ready.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'll probably be on after EASHL tonight, so any people on late PST I have to play, hit me up. You simmed yesterday, right Red? And then next one is Thursday?

I'll still be busy until next tuesday, so I apologize in advance for that, afterwards it should be better.

Red_Man

I'm just going to wait until Thursday to SIM, no point rushing it and forcing people into two week days to get another SIM period in.

Top Bottom