• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFHL Versus League - NHL 13 GM Connected (x360)

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Injuries are getting old. O'Reilly hurt for 46 games and Colaiacova for 13. I already have 2 D hurt.

I have 7 games against people. St. Louis x2, Ottawa, Dallas, Nashville x2, Coloumbus

Edit: I assume Vis is still out??

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I can possibly play a bit tonight, Columbus. Have midterms the next few weeks and will be gone Friday-Monday, so defintely gonna miss all games next period, can probably play some for this though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
To be fair, we were cutting it a little close. It might be a good idea for anyone playing that close to sim time to make a quick post so Red knows there is a game going on.
Yea, that's my bad, I didn't figure anyone would be playing that late. I'll post 15 mins before I do it from now on.

Edit: I assume Vis is still out??
Yep.

For anyone that needs to play Montreal post on here, I'm pretty flexible with time.

Red_Man

GG Johnsson, what a snipe from Ovie :lol Malkin with a huge 3 point game, first time playing with him since he got back from injury <3

Red_Man

GG Rizzle, intense match and scored with 13 seconds left in the 3rd to win it.

PBY

Banned
Ottawa here- really would love to get some games in now. I got st Louis, Calgary, Vancouver, buff, and the rangers. Pm me or hit me on xbl

Socreges

Banned
Schuey, I'll give you a more respectable game in our rematch, I promise. But Kessel needs to leave his roids at home. That was absurd

Socreges

Banned
KESSSSSSELLLLLL

oh god, I can't believe I typed that, lol.
I think it's worth sharing with everyone else:

Perennial non-hitter Phil Kessel destroyed Steen along the boards, flipping him upside down. In the next period Kessel smokes Crosby against the boards, breaking the glass. I avoided Kessel for the rest of the game.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's worth sharing with everyone else:

Perennial non-hitter Phil Kessel destroyed Steen along the boards, flipping him upside down. In the next period Kessel smokes Crosby against the boards, breaking the glass. I avoided Kessel for the rest of the game.

I thought I broke Crosby's head.

Smiley90

Maybe if you checked your PMs. ;P

No biggie, I missed 3 games last SIM and would prefer to get the games in sooner rather later. Too late now though. I'm going to bed.

On my phone, didn't check PM's :x

Phthisis

I really need someone to make a trade with me. I'm basically fielding an AHL team here. Haven't scored more than 1 goal in 5 or 6 games now. Really frustrating.

Is there anyone out there willing to trade away a first line forward? Please?

Smiley90

I really need someone to make a trade with me. I'm basically fielding an AHL team here. Haven't scored more than 1 goal in 5 or 6 games now. Really frustrating.

Gg! Columbus wins the game 3-1 and the series 3-1.

Red_Man

I can give you a forward for Marc Staal

GG Smiley, closed it out in the final mins there. Weird goals all around, Howard shit the bed on both goals against, work game from him so far.

Smiley90

I can give you a forward for Marc Staal

GG Smiley, closed it out in the final mins there. Weird goals all around, Howard shit the bed on both goals against, work game from him so far.

That was awful, I tied to game on an own goal, and then gave you the win on a goal my goalie put into his own net when he moved backwards. Just plain out terrible :lol. Should NOT have lost that game.

Rubber Ducky

Neo Member
My apologies, guys, but I'm not totally sure if I'll be able to get all my games in this sim period or the next one.

This week I have a tonne of school work this week, then this weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving, so I'll likely be preoccupied with family dinners and the like.

I'll try to get on one or two times this week. No guarantees, but I'll do my best.

theRizzle

Rubber Ducky, let me know if/when you have any time at all to play and I will try to be free so we can play.

Bad7667, when can you play?

Rubber Ducky

Neo Member
I have about an hour right now. If any of the following teams are on right now, I would love to play you:

Boston, San Jose, Montreal (x2), Ottawa, Chicago.

Top Bottom