• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFHL Versus League - NHL 13 GM Connected (x360)

Blinding

Rizzle and Blinding let me know know if you want to get our games in and when?

Not exactly sure, since I'm currently at the hospital with no clue when I'll be able to head back home. Pretty sure I'll be dropping out of the league though, since it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to set aside free time for gaming.

theRizzle

Just booting up my Xbox now.

edit: nice tight game, except for the horrible lag. my connection has been acting up the last few days apparently, so that might have been why

MacAttack

Just booting up my Xbox now.

edit: nice tight game, except for the horrible lag. my connection has been acting up the last few days apparently, so that might have been why

GG Rizzle. Your second goal was pretty sweet. That lag was the worst I've had in versus mode.

Blinding- Hope you are out of the hospital by now, if you still want to get our game in let me know.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
SIM is done, I have to play Toronto only, pretty sure Bliinding left the league.

MacAttack

Three games against the Kings and Phthisis.

Other games against human controlled teams Colorado and Pit.

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to get a game in.

beanman25

Hi guys,

I'm sorry but I will have to back out the league for now. I've been sick for a couple of weeks and am also tied up with a few other things. Really sorry to leave you guys hanging like this! :(

I'll leave the league next time I'm on, or feel free to remove me from it!

<3

Red_Man

Everyone else game to keep this going or?.... I'll keep it going if you guys want, but if people keep dropping out, it's going to die pretty quickly. I'll SIM tonight around 2 EST.

MacAttack

Everyone else game to keep this going or?.... I'll keep it going if you guys want, but if people keep dropping out, it's going to die pretty quickly. I'll SIM tonight around 2 EST.
I'd like to keep going or remake with all teams in the same conference. That would give everybody more chances to play each other even if we sim some games.

I've only played two games in the last four sims so maybe it's not worth continuing until more people post here.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'll have more time to play again once I'm through my first batch of midterms (Friday) :/ I like the idea of having everyone in the same divisions/conferences, but a restart might put people off...

Red_Man

If you guys want to continue I will keep it going, just don't to bother if most people don't particularly care. It's obviously pretty difficult to coordinate games with so many people.

theRizzle

I'd like to keep going or remake with all teams in the same conference. That would give everybody more chances to play each other even if we sim some games.

I've only played two games in the last four sims so maybe it's not worth continuing until more people post here.

I'd be in favor of that. I've had some really good games in this league.

Red_Man

Alright sounds good. Biggest thing is the inevitable Human vs CPU playoff matches.

Rubber Ducky

Neo Member
Hey guys. My apologies but I think I have to leave the league, as well.

Midterms have kept me crazy-busy and it doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon.

I hate to quit when everybody else seems to be quitting. Hopefully you guys work something out.

It's been fun.

I hate to post this after reading the past few pages of discussion, but I'm going to be dropping out too - although that was probably obvious due to my absence :p

Started uni again and while I'm still gaming (yay) I don't think I can commit to a league, especially when my uni internet is patchy throughout the week and I'm more likely to transport my PS3 because it's so much lighter/easier to stick in a bag, and then weekends I'm often not free due to work.

Plus, I've gone off NHL 13 as a game already - mainly because I suck and prefer FIFA :p

I have enjoyed the games I've played with people here, and maybe next year I'll pick up the game again.

Top Bottom