• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Come back to us soon.

iGOCNnHZt2P66.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rihanna has been responsible for no less than five bans this year and she's released no alberms.

The UNDENIABLE power and IMPACT

ARTPOP did okay, but it was far from being the "album of the millennium" both in sales and in album quality, some would say.

I'm HOLLERING at how efficiently this post summarizes the ridiculous double standards we apply to Gaga that we just don't with anyone else. Only stratospheric expectations for the Queen I guess.

Bladenic

I'm HOLLERING at how efficiently this post summarizes the ridiculous double standards we apply to Gaga that we just don't with anyone else. Only stratospheric expectations for the Queen I guess.

What are you even talkin' about? She called it that herself. Stop.

Yeahp. I'm sure it was done very tongue in cheek, and she was just having a laugh at all the shit she got for her "album of the decade" comment with Born This Way.

But she did say it herself.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
She called it that tho.

BUT, it's reasonable and legitimate to rate different popstars by different standards. I don't expect the same from Gaga that I expect from Katy Perry, for instance.

What are you even talkin' about? She called it that herself. Stop.

No, you stop. She tweeted that as a joke referencing that "album of the decade" statement she made with Born This Way. It's obviously a joke. Everything about that is obvious. Why is it randomly NOT obvious to you though? lol

The thirst to character assassinate her in order to fit this stupid narrative of "desperate bitch thinks too highly of herself" is tangible and I'm honestly surprised that even some Gaga stans have fallen into that trap. Sistren need to get a grip.

Bladenic

No, you stop. She tweeted that as a joke referencing that "album of the decade" statement she made with Born This Way. It's obviously a joke. Everything about that is obvious. Why is it randomly NOT obvious to you though? lol

The thirst to character assassinate her in order to fit this stupid narrative of "desperate bitch thinks too highly of herself" is tangible and I'm honestly surprised that even some Gaga stans have fallen into that trap. Sistren need to get a grip.

Except I was pointing out why he had that statement in quotes. Besides I love ARTPOP. Better than Yoncé IMO.

Honestly, no. Because I don't follow charts. This thread is seriously my only exposure to chart talk.

The whole era feels like a half-baked mess, and that is what annoys me.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I was thinking today how hilarious it would be if Cyno was given a "Secret Britney Stan" tag.

I made one thread to get my tag, the amount of work Cyno has put into shadingstanning Britney going unnoticed is a modern day tragedy #justiceforcyno

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
They back together?

edit; Azealia has found the picture of the two dicked guy

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm late in the meantime

here is Gaga expressing herself an hour ago

BdLPRzuCUAAKiPu.png:large

Zv0F67w.png

Here's my little baby demon pet today. It felt so good to share my work with you, I feel safe on this site to be myself. It's like an underworld. I may be a musician to the world, but with little monsters I can be anything,
you know things never go well when the teacher befriends the students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom