• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mzqeosQE5D1qzf78ho1_500.jpg

I live.

Nemesis_

She'd just have to remove that awful outro and I think it kind of has potential to smash. It's kind of witty. Here for it regardless. Zedd could give it an extra push too :3

Rise, ARTPOP, Rise this is the beginning

ibcwILvhNfAOkS.gif

I just got done listening to G.U.Y.

I'd place it as one of ARTPOP's best. I use its single status.

FAKE EDIT: And yeah, the outro would probably have to be cut. But that's personally my favorite part. NEIN ZEDD.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dear Mary Jane Holland. Your follicles left after the first track of Queen Sophie album Wanderlust but what about the other tracks? :)

Dear Mary Jane Holland. Your follicles left after the first track of Queen Sophie album Wanderlust but what about the other tracks? :)

Well, I pretty much love the whole alberm. But my trinity would be Until the Stars Collide, Young Blood, and Cry to the Beat of the Band.

Honorable mentions to The Deer & the Wolf and Love Is a Camera.

At the moment, I think I like it even more than Make a Scene tbh. It's quite understated and very refreshing because of it.

Rumor has it that work has begun on a new Kelly Clarkson album.

ibv0eHWH2fgxQL.jpg

"Songs should be positive, concept-driven top 40 smashes with big melodies and more soulful songs in the vein of Miseducation of Lauryn Hill."
wJ05P.gif

(I have no idea what this site is, but the request is so oddly specific that it has to be legitimate, right?)

So that whole Country phase was just a fleeting nightmare, hopefully.
511uGmw.gif

edit: Also, this:

7zdv2Sq.png

Creating a human being and creating the next pop pièce de résistance simultaneously, hew else?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I can't remember if I posted this completely flawless performance of Slaying for no Reason on the graham norton show but anyway you should all watch it (again) because it's absolutely amazing. your faves could never.

[edit] if i have one criticism of katy b's new stuff it's that she seems to have dropped the uk funky sound in favour of a more straightforward dance music/house style. i do think that something like on a mission sounds a little more unique than 5 AM (tho 5 AM still shits, slays lives).

Majmun

Crying for no Reason is really good. I hope it becomes a huge hit. Katy deserves it.

The song would smash so hard if it were sung by Adele. It kinda sounds like an Adele song tbh, minus the beat breakdown.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Let's not sully Katy B-sus by comparing her to Ambiendele.

Ambien CR extended-release tablets is used for:

Treating insomnia (trouble falling asleep or staying asleep).

Ambien CR extended-release tablets is a sedative-hypnotic, or sleep medicine. It works by helping to increase certain natural chemicals in the brain that cause sleep. Ambien CR is a dual-layer tablet - the first layer is designed to dissolve quickly to help you get to sleep and the second layer is designed to dissolve slowly, to help you stay asleep.

Pharmaceutical shade has taken this thread to a new level

Nemesis_

Christina Aguilera is a lung surface acting agent, or "surfactant." It helps the lungs function normally.

Christina Aguilera is used to treat or prevent respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) in a premature baby whose lungs have not fully developed.

Christina Aguilera may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

Nemesis_

Does PopGAF have any good bops for the gym? Listening to Grimes is surprisingly motivational. Be A Body gives me so much life

I know even the staunchest of Gaga detractors use Aura at the gym.

Zedd's album is also quite good.

edit: dddddd

Lady Gaga is an antipsychotic medication. It works by changing the actions of chemicals in the brain.

Lady Gaga is used to treat severe schizophrenia, or to reduce the risk of suicidal behavior in people with schizophrenia or similar disorders.

This better be true. A video for G.U.Y. would give me so much life.

Rumor has it that work has begun on a new Kelly Clarkson album.

ibv0eHWH2fgxQL.jpg

"Songs should be positive, concept-driven top 40 smashes with big melodies and more soulful songs in the vein of Miseducation of Lauryn Hill."
wJ05P.gif

(I have no idea what this site is, but the request is so oddly specific that it has to be legitimate, right?)

511uGmw.gif

edit: Also, this:

7zdv2Sq.png

Creating a human being and creating the next pop pièce de résistance simultaneously, hew else?
Yep, she's coming and I can't wait. 2014 is officially going to be the best year ever music wise now. I'm perched. Slay me Kellegend.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
511uGmw.gif
Maybe. She's made it sound like the Country album and Pop album were two separate projects that had already been in progress though. I'd still expect some sort of Country thing to be released by her, be it an EP or full-length.

The ad doesn't signify the beginning of the process, based on what she's already put out there in interviews and tweets. Hopefully it's her trying to find the last couple songs.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom