• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure:

I also forgot to mention:

Ciara - Work

iyKGr8PVCXUP5.gif

iNNKc4SEdbD0L.gif

CIARA IS UNDERATED. period.

Beyonce Steals Spotlight At Pre-Super Bowl Concert In Sexy Roberto Cavalli Dress

On Saturday (Feb. 1), Beyoncé made a surprise appearance during her husband Jay Z's concert at DirecTV's Super Saturday Night in New York City. The two lovebirds gave yet another amazing performance of the song "Drunk in Love" from Queen Bey's new visual album.

While Jay Z stayed true to his rap roots in all-black and Timberland boots, Queen Bey stole the spotlight in a sexy and sheer Roberto Cavalli dress, peep-toe Christian Louboutin heels and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. Her new and much-longer blonde hairstyle, smokey eye makeup and bright red lipstick rounded out the 32-year-old singer's Pre-Super Bowl party ensemble.

When will your fave headline the Superbowl still while not even being there?

***Flawless

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I've given up on feigning interest in the superbowl, when is bruno set to perform? (don't say halftime it is not helpful)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lets see what bruno can deliver

I actually like this. It's kind of giving me goosebumps. His vocals are muddy because if the sound system or maybe my TV but it's good so far. The drums are really good.

This is amazing. The live Orchestra kicks this up a 1000x. This is giving me a lot of 70's flashbacks.. Good job Bruno.

Matt_

ive never even heard of this song

Matt_

He was good.....

But he aint no Beyonce
8442378065_2f67580e63_o.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
is this the clocking you're referring to?
#22?

ahh.gif

Not you being intentionally dense
ahh.gif

You're the one that said it was out of the hot 100, I showed you it wasn't

You're the one that tried to come for the global power of them, I showed you the song was global. You were clocked. Now you're attempting (emphasis: attempting) to play this game where the things that you said you didn't actually say. Come harder, Cyno. This should be easy. Don't doubt yourself.

You moving the goalposts is rather sad at this moment. Most people disappear once they were prove wrong, but here you are, still fucking the proverbial chicken, and fighting the good fight. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, you've stuck with your fave through two flop eras, and her transformation into a featured artist/balloon animal, so you sticking to the agenda that CRTFY is some flop when Christina would give her baby fat away for an iTunes peak of #20 is hilariously sad. Be blessed.

Mau ®

ahh.gif

You're the one that tried to come for the global power of them, I showed you the song was global. You were clocked. Now you're attempting (emphasis: attempting) to play this game where the things that you said you didn't actually say. Come harder, Cyno. This should be easy. Don't doubt yourself.

You moving the goalposts is rather sad at this moment. Most people disappear once they were prove wrong, but here you are, still fucking the proverbial chicken, and fighting the good fight. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, you've stuck with your fave through two flop eras, and her transformation into a featured artist/balloon animal, so you sticking to the agenda that CRTFY is some flop when Christina would give her baby fat away for an iTunes peak of #20 is hilariously sad. Be blessed.

DraG iT.

Put it in it's place: THE TRASH!!

Styles

ahh.gif

They are called #fighters for a reason.

ibc8yyv9w4wfN3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom