• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

dXSGm6N.png

There's an Aussie joke somewhere in here
bhuHH.gif

EDIT- I got Adele. Slay!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Am I just having a mental blip or does that look nothing like Britney

Mau ®

Heard CRTFY on the radio today. It's coming to slay Spain. #4 on iTunes here so it means about 20 people bought it today *.*

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Maybe it's the double from the vids
psyduck.gif

Can you imagine the scandal if it came out that Britney hadn't even been performing at her own shoes. I wouldn't know whether to laugh or be a little depressed

Does anyone know how to find out ticket prices for upcoming tours? Trying to look for the ARTRAVE but metro said they start from £35 but ticketmaster's price range is either £70+ or £100+ so I'm confused as fuck right now

3phemeral

Does PopGAF have any good bops for the gym? Listening to Grimes is surprisingly motivational. Be A Body gives me so much life

I just listened to that song, so I'm not sure if these will be your "gym style" per se. But I get a lot of motivational boosts from the following.

Beyonce - Upgrade U, Why Don't You Love Me
Christina Aguilera - Desnudate, Vanity
Nicole Scherzinger - Whatever U Like
Lil Kim - How Many Licks
Britney Spears - Gimme More, Scream & Shout
Azealia Banks - Esta Noche
Gaga - ScheiBe
And pretty much most of Artpop, except for Gypsy/Dope/Aura/Applause (completely burnt out on those last two).

----------

9cmvHud.png

Looks like she was replaced by a Whoville version of Britney:

IKXfRgO.jpg

Half past twelve
And I'm watching the late show in my flat all alone
How I hate to spend the evening on my own
Autumn winds
Blowing outside the window as I look around the room
And it makes me so depressed to see the gloom

There's not a soul out there
No one to hear my prayer

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away
Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day

ib0rSRUlU83Miq.gif

Vitanimus

I just listened to that song, so I'm not sure if these will be your "gym style" per se. But I get a lot of motivational boosts from the following.

Beyonce - Upgrade U, Why Don't You Love Me
Christina Aguilera - Desnudate, Vanity
Nicole Scherzinger - Whatever U Like
Lil Kim - How Many Licks
Britney Spears - Gimme More, Scream & Shout
Azealia Banks - Esta Noche
Gaga - ScheiBe
And pretty much most of Artpop, except for Gypsy/Dope/Aura/Applause (completely burnt out on those last two).

Thank you for these recommendations good sis :)

Matt_

I swear there is not a single working stream of fox on the internet. Where is the fun if I can't watch all the commercials? Silly hola unblocker not working on fox online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom