• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if any of yew besides Dragonz even checked out Alpines the last time I posted about them.

But their most recent single Oasis shits and slays lives.

Get into it.

iX0nzqelya8VS.gif

Yup been on Alpine for a minute. I love Oasis. It's on regular rotation on my Playlist. Another one of my favorite songs from them are "Hands"... Love them.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I don't know if any of yew besides Dragonz even checked out Alpines the last time I posted about them.

But their most recent single Oasis shits and slays lives.

Get into it.
I was sorta "eh" about that, but I clicked another one of their songs. Cocoon? I'm liking this a lot more.

EDIT: Chances now. I like this one too.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
ilDIHrkiChkT0.gif

This is not a good cover.

What have they done to her/has she done to herself?
She looks sick, pale and off her face on something. Who on earth would approve that?

Do vogue put up their photo shoot pictures like Harpar did with gaga's?

royalan

please as if la houx could get a magazine cover in 2014

s;ldfh;obvr;iober;b

Anyway, one thing I will admit as a stan...I'm sad Legendtina's never done Vogue. Not even once. ;____;

There were rumors years back that Anna Wintour was NOT a fan of Christina's Stripped era (in particular her iconic Maxim shoot from around the same time). She thought she was too skanky and barred her from doing Vogue. Which is now funny considering that sexually liberal girls like Rihanna, Gaga and Lena Dunham can now get vogue covers. Just goes to show how ahead of her time Xtina was.*.*

But I would DIE if Xtina ever did Vogue. Her recent looks have been perfect for it. The shoot she did for Elle last year is flaw-free:

What kind of divine flawlessness...? ;___;

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
There were rumors years back that Anna Wintour was NOT a fan of Christina's Stripped era (in particular her iconic Maxim shoot from around the same time). She thought she was too skanky and barred her from doing Vogue. Which is now funny considering that sexually liberal girls like Rihanna, Gaga and Lena Dunham can now get vogue covers. Just goes to show how ahead of her time Xtina was.*.*
Wintour's politics in general are just fucked. I was with an actress who was talking about her once and why she likes certain people over others. The woman sounds miserable.
Eh I don't like this one as much. :/
Yeah... Hemiplegia is my favorite. Check out Sucre. They/she's more consistent if you end up liking her.

Touchdown

Banned
Wintour's politics in general are just fucked. I was with an actress who was talking about her once and why she likes certain people over others. The woman sounds miserable.

Yeah... Hemiplegia is my favorite. Check out Sucre. They/she's more consistent if you end up liking her.

Yeah going through it now. I'm liking it so far.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

if she doesn't like xtuneless she can't be all bad though

I got lazy and only picked one. Granted I've only heard the four on their EP.

I highly recommend that Sucre band. Stacy (the singer) is phenomenal.

I'm gonna take a listen to them. Thanks for the recommendation. Have you ever listened to Mr. Little Jean's?

My favorite from them are just..

Rescue Song (Rac Remix)

Runaway

Eh I don't like this one as much. :/

Am Cry ;____; But it's okay. HAERTS is a dope group. Hopefully a couple a spins from them and you'll like them more :)

botty

Banned
Sis, have you heard?

Rumors have started going around that Xtina's pregnant with baby #2.

I don't know if I believe them yet, though.

This is also news to me. If this is true, then I guess we are definitely looking at another Back 2 Basics kind of era. Don't know if I am ready for an album partially dedicated to Matt Rutler.

royalan

This is also news to me. If this is true, then I guess we are definitely looking at another Back 2 Basics kind of era. Don't know if I am ready for an album partially dedicated to Matt Rutler.

I don't know what to believe. OK! Magazine's issue for this week features Christina on the cover along with the title "Yes, I'm Pregnant!" Only...there's no actual confirmation, just rumors weaved into an article. And there are already holes. The article specifically mentions that an "inside source" told them that Christina had recently quit drinking...but then Christina posted this on her Twitter just last night:

"Girls night out!"
tIl6ujE.jpg

Which pretty much punches a huge hole in the article. There's also the cancer awareness event she attended a little over a week ago:

People are pointing out the baggy shirt...but I don't think Christina would look that slim if she were pregnant, even with the baggy shirt.

I dunno. If Legend X is pregnant, great! But it would be such a strange time for her to get pregnant. We've had confirmation that she's back in the studio, and she's also headlining the New Orleans Jazz Festival. As a headliner, her set is going to be about an hour and a half long (YAAASSS). The festival is in May, so if she's pregnant now, she's going to SUPER pregnant by that point. Just seems like such a weird time.

Nemesis_

That GIF of Taylor at a piano glaring at somebody from the Grammys really let me see the light at I E good looking she is. Was she tanned? I don't know what was different but whatever it was it felt subtle and she looked hot *.*

botty

Banned
I don't know what to believe. OK! Magazine's issue for this week features Christina on the cover along with the title "Yes, I'm Pregnant!" Only...there's no actual confirmation, just rumors weaved into an article. And there are already holes. The article specifically mentions that an "inside source" told them that Christina had recently quit drinking...but then Christina posted this on her Twitter just last night:

"Girls night out!"
tIl6ujE.jpg

Which pretty much punches a huge hole in the article. There's also the cancer awareness event she attended a little over a week ago:

People are pointing out the baggy shirt...but I don't think Christina would look that slim if she were pregnant, even with the baggy shirt.

I dunno. If Legend X is pregnant, great! But it would be such a strange time for her to get pregnant. We've had confirmation that she's back in the studio, and she's also headlining the New Orleans Jazz Festival. As a headliner, her set is going to be about an hour and a half long (YAAASSS). The festival is in May, so if she's pregnant now, she's going to SUPER pregnant by that point. Just seems like such a weird time.

It really doesn't seem like the right time to be pregnant. She'll be back at The Voice in a few months, and with her being in the studio I think that would effect her performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom