• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
What does it mean for a track to be half finished? It's not like Brit is required for her music to be cranked out. I see no reason why the computers making them wouldn't have enough time to do so.

SaintZ

She is coming

BaQtADuCEAECI7-.jpg:large

#ULTRAVIOLENCE2014WORLDDOMINATION

ikZpK5fS6jS3j.gif
YAAAAAAAAAS, I can't wait for her to go all Serial Killer ;______;

Not sure if ULTRAVIOLENCE is the name of her new album but it has to be a new project, she tends to tease them like that.

Fey

Banned
This is clearly to help its chart position, let's not even pretend.

The fact that they couldn't get anyone else is a whole other issue.

ibvVTFvbFtuqNW.gif

Fey

Banned
Still better than using philanthropic efforts as a ruse to help your stagnant second single.

I think Katy('s team) has something else in the works for Unconditionally like a discount or something. That remix is "Album Only" on the "Songs For Philippines" album.

OchreHand

I actually didn't notice this on "Alien" but yep, it is there:

William Orbit’s been answering questions on his Facebook page about the perceived vocal glitches on ‘Alien’, and basically there’s a story behind it all but he can’t say what it is.

Replying to a comment by Sam Ferraro about the glitch at the 2:14 mark during the ”and the light in your eyes” bit where the vocal seems to skip, Orbit said:
“playing it now, nearly at 2:14…Woah! yeah! there is is. There is actually a long story behind all of this which I would love to tell. But I won’t. I might be chatty here on facebook, but some things are best left alone.”
(Odd that he’d only just heard it).

He then reiterates a point made elsewhere that the version that leaked prior to the album streaming wasn’t the demo, as had been claimed: “Bear in mind though that what has been called the ‘demo’ is not in fact the actual original demo.”

The use of inverted commas around demo seems to imply that that version was Orbit’s actual version and that perhaps it’s been tampered with afterwards, which would explain the fact he’d not heard the album version before. But then he was the one that said the leaked demo (‘demo’) wasn’t the final version. Or maybe he just means there were loads of demos and that wasn’t the first one?
One day all this won’t seem important.

Source: http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/w...rs-comes-britneys-alien/122019/#ixzz2m4y9Tnq2

Touchdown

Banned
YAAAAAAAAAS, I can't wait for her to go all Serial Killer ;______;

Not sure if ULTRAVIOLENCE is the name of her new album but it has to be a new project, she tends to tease them like that.

No one else finds her music a little boring? o.o
and this is coming from a mariah stan. XP

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
You say it as if Warrior is a bad album.

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Im'ma fight
Till we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
But the party don't stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh

The only song I really go back to on Animal is Animal. Ha magnum opus tbh.
Animal is a fantastic song. I love it. I love pretty much the whole album. The only songs I really don't care for are Stephen and D.I.N.O.$.A.U.R..

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Faces to Watch: The Extravagant Natalia Kills

It is long but interesting read tbh.

I’m nothing special. I am a normal girl who writes songs about my fucked up, abnormal life. I’m not trying to be this masterpiece of originality because I am truly not. I’m an ordinary girl, but nobody has my extraordinary story. It’s the only thing that I have, that’s truly mine.

In life there are no guarantees. It doesn’t matter if it feels like time has stopped, it hasn’t. Saturday night will roll around once more and everyone will put their dancing shoes on and celebrate youth, freedom and love.

Everyone says life gets better, but does it? Time doesn’t heal, maybe money, good sex and forgiveness heals but time does fuck all. Life is not fair, it never will be fair. So you either stay on the pavement, or say fuck it and put your dancing shoes on.

I love this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom