• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird they didn't do a Britney Spears one since it's her birthday too.
ibbTJi51Xtjb6D.gif

Bladenic

Sweet love of mine, distraction ain't a crime
For those who find love as a game like you and I
Go dance in the waters of all the tears we cry

End me.

Bladenic

Not Demi punching a girl in the face

Not Demi and Miley peer pressuring poor Joe into smoking weed (and they were like 14)

"Because weird works. Look at Lorde."

I'm done.

Styles

We decided to take the rings off a few years ago. I lost my virginity when I was 20. I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20. I’m glad I waited for the right person, because you look back and you go, “That girl was batshit crazy. I’m glad I didn’t go there.”

The batshit crazy bitch was probably Taylor. The power-bottom probably ditch Her ass after She refused to participate in a ménage à trois with it and a versatile.

Harry reportedly broke up with her for the same reason. She was apparently more concerned with antique shopping than a buggery with the WHITEHEAD.

So, you gurls can stop with the SLUT-SHAME whenever Taylor's name pops up

botty

Banned
Stefan™;92069344 said:
The batshit crazy bitch was probably Taylor. The power-bottom probably ditch Her ass after She refused to participate in a ménage à trois with it and a versatile.

Harry reportedly broke up with her for the same reason. She was apparently more concerned with antique shopping than a buggery with the WHITEHEAD.

So, you gurls can stop with the SLUT-SHAME whenever Taylor's name pops up

choking

4p0Y7.gif

julialicedejesus
Joe jonas why speak ill of a person? Demi never made any ma to you that ,you hurt her you stupid , learn to take your fault, you always will be a child for not SBER live alone and put the blame on others

A wild Demetria stan appears complete with broken English.

Softly laughing.

"What was that couple that was pretty famous from The Hills? Heidi and Spencer? I didn’t want to become Heidi and Spencer, so I kept relationships quiet."

I'm pretty sure this is the closest we're getting to a coming out

Kyon

Banned
Well to be fair the Queen and Treasure of Disney had more control in what she did because of the millions she made for them and remaining the only child that didn't give them a problem.

It's not surprising even when Hil went Sexy and more adult she still kept it classy. Truly one of the classiest woman in the industry period. Her mom is the perfect parent to have.

Peru

Didn't realize Demi was still with Hollywood.. sad thing is she put out more interesting music when she was a Disney star.

Kyon

Banned
Didn't realize Demi was still with Hollywood.. sad thing is she put out more interesting music when she was a Disney star.

Lala Land>>> anything on DEMI

I just realized I used to be a Stan with my sis after camp rock.

But wait, more tea regarding pop stars and their imperial phases

The final thing about an imperial phase is that it defines an act, setting the tone for the rest of a career. Actually isn't the Pet Shop Boys' greatest album but whenever they release new material there's a sense it's being measured against that record's hi-energy, self-conscious dancepop. Ironic synthpop became what the band "did," just like Blur's British image was forever the bolshy Britpop character actors who made "Parklife". An imperial phase sustains a career but also freezes it: Empires decline and the memory of former glories dies hard.

The Fame Monster summed up in a paragraph.

Bladenic

So Tom Daley is gay. I'm sure that makes some people here happy.

Anyway I'm listening to Halcyon Days finally. Discovering You, My Allah has convinced me.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So Tom Daley is gay. I'm sure that makes some people here happy.

Anyway I'm listening to Halcyon Days finally. Discovering You, My Allah has convinced me.

Saw the news this morning. I don't think anyone was surprised though
Baeb_DgCQAAIOeZ.png

I mean, the signs were there...

He's not gay, he's bisexual.

It's funny that people would get it twisted when explicitly stated in his coming out video that he avoided the press to make this announcement because doing that often spreads misinformation.

Bladenic

He's not gay, he's bisexual.

It's funny that people would get it twisted when explicitly stated in his coming out video that he avoided the press to make this announcement because doing that often spreads misinformation.

It didn't work, every headline has been "gay" and I haven't seen the video.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It didn't work, every headline has been "gay" and I haven't seen the video.

You're reading bad news outlets babe. Even the Daily Mail (not exactly the most considerate wrt sexuality) ran with" 'I'm dating a guy... but I still fancy girls': Olympic diver Tom Daley reveals he is in a relationship with a man in heartfelt video message about his sexuality"

Graun went with the more neutral:
"Tom Daley reveals on YouTube he is in relationship with a man"

BBC:
"Olympic diving star Tom Daley reveals relationship with man"

Screaming @ you and Matt_ thinking he'd come out as gay tho :eyes:

Bladenic

You're reading bad news outlets babe. Even the Daily Mail (not exactly the most considerate wrt sexuality) ran with" 'I'm dating a guy... but I still fancy girls': Olympic diver Tom Daley reveals he is in a relationship with a man in heartfelt video message about his sexuality"

Graun went with the more neutral:
"Tom Daley reveals on YouTube he is in relationship with a man"

BBC:
"Olympic diving star Tom Daley reveals relationship with man"

Well I did type "Tom Daley gay" after reading about it, so I suppose that's why. :eyes:

Delio must be ecstatic.

royalan

Tom Daley likes boys.

This is news to literally nobody.

I DID enjoy Joe Jonas' expose, tho. Which Disney girl is gonna #Clapback first? I can't wait.

iRo8Jfg0WHXha.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Oh I knew he was bi, I just wanted to post the funny tweet
0Z54rFS.gif

Happy for him whatever he is. Everyone should be able to feel comfortable with who they are
I've been reading the tweets from the trend and like 95% of it is positive, which is really nice to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom