• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

I assumed it was a typo for Luke Bryan.

Because really the northeast is not here for him in any capacity.

It should all be labeled Xtina, but sadly she isn't relevant enough these days to even be actively ignored.

#realtalk

not you trying it with your displaced, desperately-seeking standom ass. LOL

you can keep trying it doe, while Christina keeps blessing lessors with hits, getting paid multi-millions to perform 4-5 songs or sit in a chair, and having y'all minds in ha supposed 'irrelevancy' . Be seated.

HospitableHeftyAntbear.gif

Mau ®

The new Coldplay single is called "Magic" and it will be unleashed on the masses next Monday.

They gave ya'll a fair warning with "Midnight" but "Magic" will severely end your lives. prepare *.*

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;102715130 said:
The new Coldplay single is called "Magic" and it will be unleashed on the masses next Monday.

They gave ya'll a fair warning with "Midnight" but "Magic" will severely end your lives. prepare *.*

Yay more music to cure my Insomnia.

Now that we have a slay new female band in HAIM we have no need for the oppressive patriarchy incarnate 'Coldplay'.

Buy Days Are Gone on iTunes and be blessed.

ibdxWa4nEaSNaL.gif

Styles

Mau ®;102715130 said:

i1ktD99zxIIAu.gif

Yaaas, can't wait, slay me daddy

DMeisterJ

Banned
Want you to make me feel
Like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one in your heart
Only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cause I'm the only one who understands
How to make you feel like a man

How could I forget how much this song punched me out of the game :(

Rihanna, her amazing lead singles

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Want you to make me feel
Like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one in your heart
Only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cause I'm the only one who understands
How to make you feel like a man

How could I forget how much this song punched me out of the game :(

Rihanna, her amazing lead singles

only girl is sooooo good, such a banger, every time i hear it i get my life

Majmun

Rolling in the Deep - Set fire to the rain - Someone like You

Adele punched way harder with this flawless trinity

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just Dance - Poker Face - Lovegame - Paparazzi
Not a flaw to be seen

Bad romance - Telephone too

cory64

Love On Top - Countdown - Dance For You - Drunk In Love - Partition

If there were other singles in between then I wouldn't have known.

Vazduh

Today I stumbled upon a Savage Garden song while I was browsing Youtube. One thing led to another so in the end I went through their discography (for the first time in years). Some songs such as "Crash and Burn" or "Hold Me" are legitimately good. Not to mention their best known singles such as "To The Moon And Back" or "I Want You".

What I was surprised to learn was that Darren Hayes' debut album sold over 5 million copies, at least according to Wikipedia. I mean, how's that possible? Was he really that popular as a solo act? I don't remember any of his songs being huge hits.

Mau ®

Today I stumbled upon a Savage Garden song while I was browsing Youtube. One thing led to another so in the end I went through their discography (for the first time in years). Some songs such as "Crash and Burn" or "Hold Me" are legitimately good. Not to mention their best known singles such as "To The Moon And Back" or "I Want You".

What I was surprised to learn was that Darren Hayes' debut album sold over 5 million copies, at least according to Wikipedia. I mean, how's that possible? Was he really that popular as a solo act? I don't remember any of his songs being huge hits.

His first album had a big European hit called "Insatiable" (?).

royalan

Mau ®;102776636 said:
Fashion Icon channeling Cruela De Vil.

I just don't understand why she's slaying fashion like this when there's no new album coming out.

Like, these are next level looks, even by Rih's usually high standard.

The flawlessness. I just can't stand it.

ibxvMA4CLfJKTf.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Damn that is an amazing look for Rih

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mau ®;102776636 said:
Fashion Icon channeling Cruela De Vil.

She wake up, flawless
Post up, flawless
Ridin around in that, flawless
Flossing in that, ***FLAWLESS

Jesus Christ she looks fucking FLAWLESS. I can't take

Fey

Banned
2. Dark Horse
40. Roar
97. Unconditionally
182. Dark Horse
307. Firework
381. Last Friday night
427. Wide Awake
440. Hot n Cold
496. Teenage Dream
581. I Kissed a Girl
674. ET
692. California Gurls
749. Part of Me
769. Roar
791. The One That Got Away

Poor ugly Katy. 15 singles in the last 6 years and only 13 of them are still charting in the top 800 on itunes? Wow people must not want to listen to those horribly aged songs! Her 11 year old fans must have grown up and out of her! And poor Roar is only 90th in the All Time singles charts, ahead of three more of her songs on the list! Too bad she couldn't be like Beyonce and not have EVEN ONE song on there! And while we're at it, let's talk about that flop album Prison! Over 4 months since its release and still in the top 10 in both the US and WW, even though it has had two #1 songs, and all three its singles have reached platinum status! And we drag Gaga for flopping!

The industry just doesn't like Katy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom