• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

image.php

my king <3

ibovH4qdZ1f0DR.gif

I'm glad we all stan him collectively

Nemesis_

I mean if you need any other confirmation that Chris Martin is one of the most boring people in music just look at the woman he married

Mau ®

I can see people are pressed at Coldplay and their loved ones.

I don't blame those who do. It's probably jealousy that develops from stanning people desperate to get back their old success, musically dull divas or complete neaux1currs.

Oh well...Poor dat. Coldplay has remained winning, humble and musically interesting for almost 15 years. KINGS.

tumblr_inline_n0ov9uLVfT1rygccq.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I can't believe we've only been cursed by the existence of Coldplay for 15 years. It feels so much longer.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
at a time where it seems like so many girls either have to make the choice between slaying with their music career or slaying with their aesthetic
or neither
, it's nice to stan somebody who has enough talent to not have to choose

310230f4.gif
310230f4.gif
310230f4.gif

ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

i hope that some of you will have the pleasure at some point in your lives

DMeisterJ

Banned
at a time where it seems like so many girls either have to make the choice between slaying with their music career or slaying with their aesthetic
or neither

What a difference three months makes, hm?

Majmun

or neither

I know, right?

Nothing can touch the POP/URBAN/ILLUMINATI Queen
ec20fb7f.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So beautiful

I remember Gaga also wearing a similar "mask" during the 2012 Grammy's. But she didn't look nowhere near as stunning as Rih

lady-gaga-grammys-2012-8-500x594.jpg

I liked it, she looked like an Evil Queen

I know some people enjoy when Gaga dresses up nicely or some shit but I enjoy her more when she is in character with more of this

and less of this

lady-gaga-front-row-at-atelier-versace-paris-show.jpg

we'll see what she comes up with tonight
c3ed7b23.gif

Majmun

Zombie chic Gaga is not really my cup of tea.

I actually like her more when she looks like a human. She looked really good in that picture with Donatella, for instance. I'm over her weird looks.

Vitanimus

Zombie chic Gaga is not really my cup of tea.

I actually like her more when she looks like a human. She looked really good in that picture with Donatella, for instance. I'm over her weird looks.

I agree, although I think Gaga's versatility in her appearance is one of her strong selling points. I look at her Fame era videos and find it hard to think that it's the same person...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I agree, although I think Gaga's versatility in her appearance is one of her strong selling points. I look at her Fame era videos and find it hard to think that it's the same person...

Yes, I think the same thing when I listen to The Fame Monster...

Vazduh

I can't believe we've only been cursed by the existence of Coldplay for 15 years. It feels so much longer.

They were actually pretty good before Gwyneth entered the picture (which was after the 2nd album). But I can't argue with those who say Chris and Gwyneth are boring, they truly are the epitome of boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom