• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
2. Dark Horse
40. Roar
97. Unconditionally
182. Dark Horse
307. Firework
381. Last Friday night
427. Wide Awake
440. Hot n Cold
496. Teenage Dream
581. I Kissed a Girl
674. ET
692. California Gurls
749. Part of Me
769. Roar
791. The One That Got Away

Poor ugly Katy. 15 singles in the last 6 years and only 13 of them are still charting in the top 800 on itunes? Wow people must not want to listen to those horribly aged songs! Her 11 year old fans must have grown up and out of her! And poor Roar is only 90th in the All Time singles charts, ahead of three more of her songs on the list! Too bad she couldn't be like Beyonce and not have EVEN ONE song on there! And while we're at it, let's talk about that flop album Prison! Over 4 months since its release and still in the top 10 in both the US and WW, even though it has had two #1 songs, and all three its singles have reached platinum status! And we drag Gaga for flopping!

The industry just doesn't like Katy!

katy can't even flop well, poor dat

Yado

Same, but you can keep him.

iLgLDMn5ZoYRC.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
He looks like a walking STD. Oops mixed him with Robin Thicke. Oh well both gross.

C'mon Grave you know that Robin Thicke is the busted, ghetto, budget, old, untalented, soon-to-be-divorced pervy version of Justin Timberlake. A CHEAP imitation at best. (Blurred Lines sucks btw)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
C'mon Grave you know that Robin Thicke is the busted, ghetto, budget, old, untalented, soon-to-be-divorced pervy version of Justin Timberlake. A CHEAP imitation at best. (Blurred Lines sucks btw)

Robin solo career existed before Justin's solo career. How is he cheap imitation?

Sex Theraphy >>>>>> Anything by Justin.

Majmun

Kelis' FOOD has leaked
ibzausKXg1X449.gif

ibcSOjChLmylHE.gif

7. BEYONCÉ – Drunk In Love f/Jay Z: 129.659 (+2.322)

BEYONCE – Partition: 23.558 (+1.676)

DiL just won't give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom