• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

:O Jealous. I'm not seeing Gaga until October... seated tickets.
jbloXlqWhpTZyj.png

I'm going to the ARTPOP Zone M&G package and I'm wondering how the seating on the stage will be setup. I don't want everyone looking at me while I bop in front of 1000s of people ;_;
jbloXlqWhpTZyj.png

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm going to the ARTPOP Zone M&G package and I'm wondering how the seating on the stage will be setup. I don't want everyone looking at me while I bop in front of 1000s of people ;_;
jbloXlqWhpTZyj.png
Considering how low tickets in Australia have been selling I don't think you have to worry about anyone seeing you
iQscfDCWB8jPu.png

Nemesis_

Considering how low tickets in Australia have been selling I don't think you have to worry about anyone seeing you
iQscfDCWB8jPu.png

Umm where have you been though >_>

She's sold out 70-80% of New South Wales
I'd say roughly 70% of Victoria

I guess she's probably only at 50% (this is a guesstimate) for Queensland and the same for Perth but yeah, I think she is doing okay given the circumstances. :3

Not her LEAST cost-efficient date being the least sold out though

But she's sold out the floor and a majority of the seats in the eastern states. but yeah things have definitely changed since the BTWB :/

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I have managed to weasel my way into the inner workings of some of these sponsored SXSW music events, including the Doritos sponsored show. Might score me a seat bitchessssss

Gaga my everything. Come to me. <3

$20 says I'll fuck this up tho

I'm SOOOO JEALOOOUUUSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Seriously, I've never been to a concert, but Gaga is gracing my awful town in May with her presence (Winnipeg) but each individual seat goes for $475!! I can't convince anyone else to get a ticket for that much and I ain't paying $900, not even for her :*(

edit: $950 apparently I can't add today

cory64

RuPaul achieved a new peak on the Billboard 200, even after 20 years.
Will your fave demonstrate such longevity and improvement?

RubyFaith

YAAAAAAASSSSSS

Billy better throw shade for his little one!

#WhenWillYourParents

EDIT: Oops, thought that said Billy for some reason. #ohWell

If that really were Bill I'd be worried that he had his DP set as his daughter giving head to a cigar (or whatever that is).

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kesha Rose, how beautiful
If shes doing a name change does that mean she's out the clinic? I do hope so
jbej2nFmwh1Znv.png

cory64

Rih changed her IG profile pic to one of her at the 2008 Grammys, when she won her first one. Now she's hanging out with an Oscar winner. Is she trying to tell Katy something?

royalan

iconic, one career blossoming while another comes to an end, captured in a single photo
2f010f9e.gif

thanks for sharing

I mean, yeah it's highly unlikely that Lupita will receive another prominent role in a breakout film like 12 Years a Slave - a fate that has befallen pretty much every other black female to be nominated for and/or win an oscar. But how rude of you to point that out.
Q0DKpsp.gif

I mean, yeah it's highly unlikely that Lupita will receive another prominent role in a breakout film like 12 Years a Slave - a fate that has befallen pretty much every other black female to be nominated for and/or win an oscar. But how rude of you to point that out.
Q0DKpsp.gif

Lies! She will become a bond girl and you will all deal.

royalan

I liked Halle's Storm. It was a different take, much softer than Storm should be. But, to be fair to Halle, Storm has been portrayed as more docile in a lot of the new X-Men cannon.

Still, for an AUTHENTIC Storm, nobody would be better than Queen Grace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom