• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

Don't think I'll be too far off from the actual lyrics, I'm guessing it will go something like this:

"ooooooooh oooh oooh ooooh
I luh ya papi, I luh ya papi,
here alone i miss ya papi, i need ya papi
need you on the dance floor tonight,
i luh ya papi, luh ya papi

i luh ya papi (chorus)
lu luh luh luh ya papi
lets get down tonight
make me feel it papi
i luh ya papi

oooooooh oooh oooh oooooh
you make me luh ya papi
the way you move and show me papi
I'll be your mami
ooooooh luh ya papi

i luh ya papi (chorus)
lu luh luh luh ya papi
lets get down tonight
make me feel it papi
i luh ya papi

i luh ya papi (chorus)
lu luh luh luh ya papi
lets get down tonight
make me feel it papi
i luh ya papi

iKuIvBZBpwAEt.gif

The accuracy, I'm screaming a bit

iavi

Just seen that Pharrell is predicted to do 95k first week. Break it to me gently..... how much of a flop is this?
After the Oscar buzz, Grammy's, number 1 single, etc I KNOW Columbia must've been expecting more than this.

Skateboard P doesn't have the front-man draw he thinks he does. Dude's done attempt after attempt, from all his work with Nerd to his first album back in...07? No one should ever say give up, but there comes a time when someones got to be tired of throwing shit @ the wall and hoping it'll stick. Girl is horrible.

The number 1 was a nice achievement for Eminem, but idk if I would call it new Rihanna music. I wouldn't call singles from a Fall 2012 album new music either. BEYONCÉ has her shook; no other way to assess the current situation, really.

tumblr_msiorvMs8z1rcnkw9o1_500.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
The number 1 was a nice achievement for Eminem, but idk if I would call it new Rihanna music. I wouldn't call singles from a Fall 2012 album new music either. BEYONCÉ has her shook; no other way to assess the current situation, really.

You aren't even trying to disguise the trolling. Beyonce has her shook to release an album when Bey released on 12/13, which was 12 weeks ago? I know we joke about it, but do you think it takes mere weeks to put out an album?

And why would Rihanna be shook by Beyonce? Rihanna has released albums all throughout Bey's career, and has been successful in doing so. Do you think the last six platinum albums, and last 12 #1 singles were released all while Beyonce was on break?

Again

CLOCKED TEA, NEXT FOP. BYE.

cory64

In the same way Bey was shook and took 2½ years between albums? Or is she allowed to do that because she's a "real artist"? I'm a bit lost.

royalan

I can't @ calling a singer who can't write a lyric to save her life (and gets publicly clocked for it all the time) and whose idea of "creativity" is cherry-picking off youtube a "real artist" over someone like Rihanna.

Yet she has writing credits all over her last album, so

It's a shame they forgot to print them in the album booklet, she should consider purchasing them earlier on.

In the same way Bey was shook and took 2½ years between albums? Or is she allowed to do that because she's a "real artist"? I'm a bit lost.

So dragging Beyonce not even two years since 4 for not releasing music is OK, but do the same to Rihanna (who is known for a yearly release schedule!) and it's a crime?

Well she toured for all of them soo... There was an reason for the breaks. She does more than just music. So technically she was allowed to do that. She was in between movies, touring... I mean..

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I will
Not live ofc but I eagerly await it. Is it on tonight?

edit; Lindsay lohan documentary ofc

cory64

It's a shame they forgot to print them in the album booklet, she should consider purchasing them earlier on.

So dragging Beyonce not even two years since 4 for not releasing music is OK, but do the same to Rihanna (who is known for a yearly release schedule!) and it's a crime?

Well she toured for all of them soo... There was an reason for the breaks. She does more than just music. So technically she was allowed to do that. She was in between movies, touring... I mean..

It's as absurd to clock someone for not releasing after 1 year as 2 or 3 years unless they give a reason to expect something soon.

RubyFaith

I will
Not live ofc but I eagerly await it. Is it on tonight?

edit; Lindsay lohan documentary ofc

I think the first episode will be on Sunday.
It's gonna be a straight jacket mess and I don't think I can handle watching what she's doing with herself. I just want to see the gifs that'll come out of it.

royalan

It's no surprise to anyone who follows Xtina rumors. But US Weekly just confirmed in their latest edition that Christina Aguilera is currently recording her 8th album.

Your faves are FINISHED

Her name is about to be on EVERYONE'S lips once again

The PRESSED will continue to rage

Xtina is coming. And she ain't playin around this time.

WVJd2g2.gif

It's no surprise to anyone who follows Xtina rumors. But OK Magazine just confirmed in their latest edition that Christina Aguilera is currently recording her 8th album.

Your faves are FINISHED

Her name is about to be on EVERYONE'S lips once again

The PRESSED will continue to rage

Xtina is coming. And she ain't playin around this time.

Let me bookmark for future use when Xtina8 comes out and is forgotten in a week.

WVJd2g2.gif

cory64

I'm here for Xtina slaying the charts again, for the meltdowns will be Legendxary.
I'm also here for her flopping again, for the same reason.
But a mid-range outcome? Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom