• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Biebs is a classic butterface.

Much like Tom Daley. :eyes:

inyG4Rzeqz0dj.gif

his chest is crazy-defined. He's embarrassing the 1D guys, easily. I honestly wonder what his workout regimen looks like?

shame about his face, tho. >_<

Bieber has to stay ripped because that is the only thing he has left going for him.

Meanwhile 1D's second week in the UK was bigger than most of the pop girls first weeks.

According to the Official Charts Company&#8217;s sales data, a further 124,000 copies of Midnight Memories have been purchased over the last seven days.

Meanwhile Story Of My Life is their second legit Worldwide hit going #1 in the UK and rising fast in the US. Not to mention their upcoming WW arena tour.

xaosslug

Bieber has to stay ripped because that is the only thing he has left going for him.

Meanwhile 1D's second week in the UK was bigger than most of the pop girls first weeks.

Meanwhile Story Of My Life is their second legit Worldwide hit going #1 in the UK and rising fast in the US. Not to mention their upcoming WW arena tour.

oh, there will come a point when 1D guys have to transition from harmless cute boys to dangerous sex objects in order to keep the interest of whatever is left of their fanbase, and I anxiously await the transformations. Liam is already part ways there, and when the other guys catch up... it'll be interesting! LOL

oopt @ the lack of ass on all (except for Niall, I suppose, who has an unusually fat ass for such a skinny guy. x-D) of these boys, tho. u_u

oh, there will come a point when 1D guys have to transition from harmless cute boys to dangerous sex objects in order to keep the interest of whatever is left of their fanbase, and I anxiously await the transformations. Liam is already part ways there, and when the other guys catch up... it'll be interesting! LOL

oopt @ the lack of ass on all (except for Niall, I suppose, who has an unusually fat ass for such a skinny guy. x-D) of these boys, tho. u_u

You will burn in hell for this comment....

iXoQ7mJa6Lcqi.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Tim Larcombe, co-writer of Off To The Races, This Is What Makes Us Girls, and Gods & Monsters will also be working with Lana on ULTRAVIOLENCE. He also said that the album is coming next year.

iQ0Qk7Z8y9cx3.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Tim Larcombe, co-writer of Off To The Races, This Is What Makes Us Girls, and Gods & Monsters will also be working with Lana on ULTRAVIOLENCE. He also said that the album is coming next year.

iQ0Qk7Z8y9cx3.gif

Have Jeff Bhasker PLS

I need National Anthem 2.0

Vazra

You know no one cares about this but you right?

It wasn't even a double post....

People used to complain about it to me before so I simply dont do it anymore. So it is okay to do multiple post one after the other then be my guest.

Qazaq

Banned
tumblr_mg9fglMPDz1rikqp5o1_250.gif

I know you have a girlfriend
So don't kiss me on the lips
Oh don't you tell me what I did
And every time you speak

YOU'RE LYIN THROUGH YOUR T-T-T-TEETH!!

And I hear she's kinda nice
So don't give me those eyes
Oh won't you let me be

I'M BEGGIN' YOU, STOP BEGGIN' ME

Shits on most of your faves effortlessly.

Qazaq

Banned
Oh I think all she needs is a good first single and she'll be back. Her album was really good, and there's definitely still some interest I think.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I was kinda expecting Carly to be a lesser Kesha
She has flopped fantastically

Vazra

Ban me for a week if Natalia Kills changes her whole visual aesthetic for the next album and a month if she clocks a top 10 hit in US

I feel safe on this bet tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom