• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Saturday
#62 Brunei Darussalam
#72 Finland
#145 Singapore
#170 Hong Kong
#279 United States
#292 Norway
#310 Canada
#375 United Kingdom
Kd1SS2q.gif

Mau ®

I liked the "Grown Woman" video.

It was a reductive "Rude Boy", which in turn was a SUPERIOR Galang.

Waits for Godel to clock me

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;92914468 said:
I liked the "Grown Woman" video.

It was a reductive "Rude Boy", which in turn was a SUPERIOR Galang.

Waits for Godel to clock me

SCREAMING that i hit reply before i saw the spoiler text

i had a momenT to diamonds last night so i am in a forgrihving mood

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What is this beyonce film ya'll keep talking about

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
A hot mess.
I want Bey to scrap Grown Woman and give me something new and decent. Standing on the Sun >>> GW

A hot mess.
I want Bey to scrap Grown Woman and give me something new and decent. Standing on the Sun >>> GW

SOTS is everything. She needs to release an EP or something to tide us over. She wouldn't really start a new era with stuff we've already heard... would she?

Matt_

Probably.
i22k3s48S8X8.gif

I do want her back though. Even though I'm not massively into her music I really enjoy her and recognise the fact that she is on a higher plane of existence compared to some of the other girls

It was Beyonce/Elton John night on X Factor last night and there were flops everywhere. The struggle was real

Koodo

Banned
I am still here for Grown Theyf and Standing On Uranus, but I would kii if she tries it with those songs as album leads.

A promotional EP would make too much sense, but Beyoncé Versus V is a messy project.

Matt_

A five track ep with videos for each song would be everything
Finally found a decent version of her Rock in Rio concert too, lets see how it ranks compared to her Glasto performance

cory64

Mau ®;92938906 said:
The National's Trouble Will Find Me is fantastic.

I should've included it in my AOTY list I send Marius...ch...

You better stan. I want Taylord to go in that direction.

Matt_

Leona Lewis on X factor
Matrix+-+Not+Like+This.gif

There are dancing Christmas trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom