• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lorde is talented, yes.

As for intelligent, eh. She's a typical pseudo-intellectual teenager. I'm not saying she's stupid, but everything that comes out of her mouth is dripping with arrogance and pretense.

i5AfN4ukgPjMT.gif

I've been on an throwback binge all day and really... When will your favs ever be as flawless as

mary-j-blige_my-life.jpg

This legendary debut album.

I hope Mary doesn't get paid dust in here. :eyes:

LegoArmo

The Lorde is talented, yes.

As for intelligent, eh. She's a typical pseudo-intellectual teenager. I'm not saying she's stupid, but everything that comes out of her mouth is dripping with arrogance and pretense.
Well, let's just say in comparison to the average teenager these days, she seems mature beyond her years.

I've been on an throwback binge all day and really... When will your favs ever be as flawless as

http://www.soulculture.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/mary-j-blige_my-life.jpg

Not that album, but I've just been listening to No More Drama, uplifting.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Cause everyday's like talking in your sleep!
Love is like a silhouette in dreams!
Open up your heart! Open up your heart!
Open up your heart and let me pull you out
Everyday's like talking in your sleep!
Love is like a silhouette in dreams!
Open up your heart! Open up your heart!
Open up your heart and let me pull you out of here
ibhMMLzk6c3AV0.gif

THE STARS, THE MOON

THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUT

YOU LEFT ME INNNNN THEEE DARRRRKKKKKK

NO DAWN, NO DAY

I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIIIIGHTTTTTT

IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR HEARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

ic1y0vh0S7awj.gif

Same. I'm pretty much right before the final area/boss.

And I'm also playing Graces f rn. And then next year I'll be getting Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS, Symphonia Chronicles HD, Xillia 2, and apparently Zestiria.

RIP.

Hew needs Square-Flop?

Yado

mary-j-blige_my-life.jpg

What's the 411? is her debut album. I'm sure of this because it's the best and only Mary album I own.

ib2u1vwfiIbFFC.gif

Who? Madonna?

Yep. I can't think of any other relevant person who outwardly dislikes her.

And Madge's just thirsty for a duet tbh.

Can you imagine a Madge/Gaga music video directed by Steven Klein though? Jeans worldwide would tighten at the prospect.

Yep. I can't think of any other relevant person who outwardly dislikes her.

And Madge's just thirsty for a duet tbh.

Can you imagine a Madge/Gaga music video directed by Steven Klein though? Jeans worldwide would tighten at the prospect.

One would accuse the other of copying their performance in the video.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What did people think of Britney Jean??

Really enjoying it right now
Tik TIk Boom, Work Bitch, Passenger, Til It's Gone and Alien all give me repeated life
The Deluxe tracks are really great too, especially Brightest Morning star

Perfume cold be nice but I cannot stand the chorus, Body Ache, Don't Cry, It should Be Easy and that one with her sister are all disposable though, with the latter already being deleted.

Artpop >>> Stars Dance > Britney Jean >> Prism >>> Bangerz for the pop girls this year
Demi never even made it too my itunes, poor thing

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Really enjoying it right now
Tik TIk Boom, Work Bitch, Passenger, Til It's Gone and Alien all give me repeated life
The Deluxe tracks are really great too, especially Brightest Morning star

Perfume cold be nice but I cannot stand the chorus, Body Ache, Don't Cry, It should Be Easy and that one with her sister are all disposable though, with the latter already being deleted.

Artpop >>> Stars Dance > Britney Jean >> Prism >>> Bangerz for the pop girls this year
Demi never even made it too my itunes, poor thing
Yesss! Passenger! I'm actually way impressed by that song. If she did more like it, I might contemplate stanning her. It's pretty great.

I hope someday a Katy Perry demo of it leaks (or has one?). I'd love to see her take. Or Sia's. :eek:

A friend just told me to go check out Alien. Maybe while that's happening I'll give Body Ache a listen too. Did I read good things about that one on here?

Alien, Passenger, Perfume, Body Ache, Brightest Morning Star, Hold On Tight, and Perfume (The Shitting Mix)

Hold On Tight is a particularly outstanding highlight.

The rest can be scrapped tbh.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
They can't sing; they can't dance. But who cares?
They walk like One Direction.

In other news I'm having a moment here.

Sometimes it's hard to find the words to say
I'll go ahead and say them anyway
Forget your balls and grow a pair of tits

It's hard, it's hard, it's hard out here for a bitch
It's hard, for a bitch (for a bitch)
For a bitch, it's hard
It's hard out here for a bitch
It's hard, for a bitch (for a bitch)
For a bitch, it's hard
It's hard out here

WYOZz.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I haven't read most of today's GAFPOP posts, so apologies if this was posted...

Did anyone see Lea Michele perform "Cannonball" on Ellen?

...she's got a set of pipes, for sure, but this performance made me lose a little faith in her pop quest. I don't know that she can't sing pop music well. I just don't think she knows how yet.

Someone teach her. ;__; She annoys the crap out of me half the time, but I want so badly to see her succeed for some reason.

This Saturday we're gonna party all night
One we will remember the rest of our lives
This Saturday we're gonna do it bigger than we ever have before
I don't want this Saturday to end

jennifer-dancing-jennifer-lawrence-33256646-244-228.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom