• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Galaxy Nexus |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 22576
  • Start date

ShdwDrake

Banned
Copernicus said:
Phone arean has a preview up:

http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/Samsung-Galaxy-Nexus-Preview_id2870

That RAZR is THIN
Samsung-GALAXY-Nexus-Preview-Comparison.jpg

I HATE the droid x camera hump.

SimleuqiR

Pctx said:

marianadavalos.gif

For next time...Much better avatar.
Misses animated avatars

Oh lordy!! PS3 Price shock!!

The Samsung Galaxy Nexus has appeared on Amazon today with an “in stock” date of November 7th. The device is being offered for £540 which translates to roughly $864.97 US dollars (although my cart said $930) SIM free and unlocked, which means if you’ve been saving up your pennies, you can expect AT&T and T-Mobile compatibility.

Pctx

Banned
SimleuqiR said:
marianadavalos.gif

For next time...Much better avatar.
Misses animated avatars

Oh lordy!! PS3 Price shock!!
Taxes, duty (duty.... :lol ) import etc, have excessive markup and overhead. I'm hoping that we can get a source that is cheaper than that.

Pctx said:
Taxes, duty (duty.... :lol ) import etc, have excessive markup and overhead. I'm hoping that we can get a source that is cheaper than that.

I am willing to drive to Canada and/or plan a business trip, just for the sake of getting the Galaxy Nexus.

Android upgrade for Google Nexus S in weeks

Hugo Barra said:
Barra added that criticisms in some reviews about slowness of the operating system were based on one faulty device at the launch event in Hong Kong. Barra said the new Galaxy Nexus offered 60 frames per second and was “buttersilk smooth”.
“The operating system is thought through with the needs of the next three years in mind; it’s a wholesale revamp of the way people interact with the phone,” he said. “It’s something we’ve designed for the masses; it continues to cater for power users really well but the entry level users will be able to use it really well too and make the phone their own.”

Hugo Barra said:
said the new Galaxy Nexus offered 60 frames per second and was “buttersilk smooth”

Hugo Barra said:
60 frames per second and was “buttersilk smooth”

Hugo Barra said:
“buttersilk smooth”

You had better be telling the truth Barra. I'm excited!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Buttery smooth meaning as smooth and easy as churning butter.

SimleuqiR

Vyse The Legend said:
Uh, this equates to $1168. Hopefully, it's just a pricing error.

On the other hand, I hope the date is legit.

OriginalThinking said:
Pretty sure this is a mistake. Handtec and Clove still have it around the £500 mark.

Pctx said:
MOTHER F!

bartsimpsonsgoesandpunchesthewall.gif

I hate the whole uncertainty of this Godforsaken phone!!

Pctx

Banned
SimleuqiR said:
I hate the whole uncertainty of this Godforsaken phone!!
I doubt they've produced more than 100 of these phones. With all of the crap that Apple has with leaks of parts, sensors and other garbage, why can't someone sniff this one out?

I feel like Google is trolling the entire world with this phone now.

Adamm

Copernicus said:
I'm out, I didn't realize this phone was so much bigger.

evolution-of-nexus.png

=/

You cant really believe that photo, can you? It makes it look like like the galaxy nexus is 3 times the size of the nexus one

Its 12mm taller & 5mm wider than the nexus S

Adamm said:
You cant really believe that photo, can you? It makes it look like like the galaxy nexus is 3 times the size of the nexus one

Its 12mm taller & 5mm wider than the nexus S

Lol. Copernicus, you crack me up everytime. It's like taking candy from a baby.

kehs

Banned
I guess I gotta stop taking blogs seriously. =(

FindMyFarms said:
Would an unlocked galaxy nexus be compatable with tmobiles 4g network in the US?

As long as you get the HSPA+ model you should be good. (i9250)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The subsidized Verizon version is gonna be so cheap compared to that.. holy crap. I'm feeling pretty happy about my carrier position right now.

Top Bottom