• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

People really dont understand the language of film making?

They showed them reacting to the wall coming down so they are alive. If they were dead they wiuld have shown them falling like they did others.

No guy was saying they won't kill characters off screen, and they have so it's not like they haven't done it before.

I don't think they're dead tho.

VeeP

Jon literally fucked everything up.

So many bad ideas.

Why did Lord of Light give Hound visions of the wall and traveling there? Why not give Beric and then visions of Dany and tell her to stay back?

Why did Jon do such a stupid plan?

Why didn't Dany listen to Tyrion?

90% of the episode was solid. I really just don't like how the wall broke. I wish the Whitewalkers did it some other way.

The one person who should've outlived everyone died tonight. It was clear the writers had no idea what to do with him so they just killed him off? Fuck this show. I'm glad it's almost over because I wouldn't want to take another full season of this. At least the books will do it right (when they come out in 10 years).

Unviseriion!!!!

But most importantly
mM40QYf.jpg

Kalor

That was a good episode. It pretty much redeemed those real rough Winterfell scenes during the season. The fact that next season is only 6 episodes makes a lot of sense.

Loxley

This episode cemented the idea that Cersei ultimately views Jaime as a trophy and nothing more. It's good to see that he finally realized that and bounced out.

Betty

Banned
Fantastic, utterly brilliant, any worries I had about the show forgetting it's all about the characters and not just the plot was quelled with that finale, superb.

Please let tormund be ok!

I wonder how Jon and dany are going to react when they learn they are related. I'm guessing they will be cool with it. Besides they aren't that close so it's fine.

Ydelnae

Prediction time: Jon and Daenerys will raise Cersei's child after everything is done, since Daenerys can't have children. It would also fit Tyrion's role in the story, by making sure that the Lannister house lives on, on the right path.

royalan

So, what exactly is Sindragosa spitting?

Is it an ice beam?

Did the Night King's plan hinge on Dany at some point bringing her dragons north of the wall?

wiibomb

How is anyone still gonna stan for Cersei? She's clearly psychotic or evil.

Fear.

I love how Cersei barely reacted to the dragon and then lost her shit when the wight attacked.

Cersei how can you be so smart as to guess there was something wrong regarding the dragons but so dumb as to screw around with the undead.

I think tywin said once to cercei that she is far less smart than she thinks she is. He has been right, cercei makes some pretty damn smart decisions, but all through the series she makes stupid decisions.
Makes sense, she thinks she is perfect in her decisions.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Three times this episode I was preparing myself to see characters die. The dragonpit meeting, Tyrion, Jaime. So damn tense

I thought for sure she was going to kill Jaime but it turned out she didn't have the balls. Crazy to see a Jaime without Cersei, though. We've never seen this version of him and all the "bad" things he has done has been for her, this is the first time he fights for a good cause.

Top Bottom