• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Volimar

I love how Cersei barely reacted to the dragon and then lost her shit when the wight attacked.

Cersei how can you be so smart as to guess there was something wrong regarding the dragons but so dumb as to screw around with the undead.

Amazing season. Amazing finale. Night King needs to be nerfed, though. He is way too fucking OP. Even undead dragon seems to be able to spit hot fire for longer than before now.

Incest, Ice Dragons, and cliffhangers, oh my! Great finale, IMO. That final scene was crazy even if I kinda saw it coming. It does seem like there's a lot to wrap up at this point in only six episodes, though.
I think there was a rumor that Season 8 will be all
90 minute episodes

Volimar

I think there was a rumor that Season 8 will be all
90 minute episodes

I think that's hopeful thinking right now. But I do hope.

re: Jon fucking things up. Are we really gonna go full Bran and blame Jon for things he couldn't have known about? Also, it was Tyrion's plan!

There's no way they killed Tormund and Beric like that - maybe if was just one of them but both still have a lot to offer the story and Tormund is too popular/liked to off like that.

PR_rambo

Banned
Amazing season. Amazing finale. Night King needs to be nerfed, though. He is way too fucking OP. Even undead dragon seems to be able to spit hot fire for longer than before now.
It's my fault, I fed him Dylan's mix tape before he died, not all he can do is spot hot fire, even in death.

sangreal

Man the ending was dumb I thought. What do you guys think?

minor quibble, but I thought it was a bit too easy for that dragon to knock the wall down.

and how is an ice dragon destroying an ice wall anyway

What was the plan if Dany didn't gift them a dragon?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
THEY
FVpOCoV.gif

SMASHED
FVpOCoV.gif

So, a bit uneventful as finals go, and way less bloody than I was expecting but still a really good episode. The Jon, I mean Aegon, stuff at the end was great and so was Cersei seeing the White Walkers and the Night King destroying the Wall.

So, I wonder if this means Tormund and Beric died. I don't see how they would've survived that.

I knew it.

There was no way that Arya and Sansa were going to get played by Dorkfinger.

...Okay I didn't know for SURE but I'm glad I was right.

Man, what an episode. The wait is going to be excruciating.

Ponn

Banned
Ok so basically this was final season part one. It was like the setup with a bunch of epic moments and some info dumps. So next year is going to be just balls to the wall final epic dash to the finish line right? Like Arya dual wielding sword dancing, Dany burning shit and Jon riding in on Rhaegal with a dragonlance and Ghost transformered into wolf armor with the Night Begins to Shine playing in the background shit going on right?

Top Bottom