• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

JDMC13

Prediction time: Jon and Daenerys will raise Cersei's child after everything is done, since Daenerys can't have children. It would also fit Tyrion's role in the story, by making sure that the Lannister house lives on, on the right path.

Just gotta hope the kid is a Mycella or Tommen and not a Joffery.

Fitts

Jon and Dany...

tenor.gif

Prediction time: Jon and Daenerys will raise Cersei's child after everything is done, since Daenerys can't have children. It would also fit Tyrion's role in the story, by making sure that the Lannister house lives on, on the right path.

I'm pretty sure Dany is going to have a bun in the oven soon. Crazy Witch Doctors are not credible sources of information.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So, what exactly is Sindragosa spitting?

Is it an ice beam?

Did the Night King's plan hinge on Dany at some point bringing her dragons north of the wall?
It's blue fire I think.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
I felt like the dialog wasn't as bad as previous ones this season.

gun_haver

Why are people saying there is a lot to wrap up in 6 episodes? There really isn't. There will be a few encounters with the dead army, then a huge battle, then a denouement where what happens to the kingdom afterwards.

I think there's actually less than 6 hours of story left in it, but they will have subplots and stuff so it'll be fine, but it's certainly not like they are far from the end at this point.

Ydelnae

Three times this episode I was preparing myself to see characters die. The dragonpit meeting, Tyrion, Jaime. So damn tense

I thought Jaime was going to get beheaded by the Mountain during that shot in which he kept looking at Cersei. Like, I was preparing myself for a very graphical scene.

golem

I wonder what the plan to take down the Wall would have been if they didn't get a dragon?

Maybe that was the plan. March around and be menacing, trick your opponent into attacking. The Night King didn't start making moves until the dragons/magic had reappeared after all. Quite probably he knows everything is all linked

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Yo, how good was it seeing Littlefinger crying like the little bitch he is? Been waiting for this rat bastard to get got since season 1.

I'm so happy that Sansa and Arya was playing him all along.

Top Bottom