• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Rynam

ykLtEpm.png

Damn, Google is FAST.

Nah, that's a character from the Book not the TV Aegon.

Chase17

Decent finale. I don't find Jon's heritage particularly compelling so the huge focus on that wasn't for me. Though I will say the scene of them explaining that Jon is the next in line mixed with the incest was pretty well done.

Bran had the joke of the season holding up that paper. It is funny he just decided to tell Sam that Jon is Rheager's son (the only one too know) just so Sam could plug in his missing piece. But that is nitpicking, the plot needs to roll.

The end of Littlefinger was everything I could have hoped for. Too bad everyone scene leading up to it felt too contrived just to try and get the audience to think Sansa would kill Arya.

CLEGANE BOWL TEASER

I was hoping Cersei would get dealt with this season, but her actress kills it (as does Tyrion and Jamie's actors) so I'll live. Jamie leaving her influence is exciting.

The Theon scenes felt really out of place and prolonged. I think his redemption arc (part 2) probably should have happened sooner.

Wall falling was neat. Night King knows the answers!

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Anyone have theories on how Jaime fits into the North now?

What is he gonna do, just knock on Winterfell's door and say what's up?

With next season being Tyrion short, I hope the feature length episodes rumor is legit. I needs all I can get. And is it really gonna be two years before it airs? I don't think I'll make it.

It's my fault, I fed him Dylan's mix tape before he died, not all he can do is spot hot fire, even in death.
Lol. Only Diddy can save us now.

So, how amazing was Lena's acting when that wight came running towards here, she legit looked scared as fuck, to the point where it made me scared for her....

Absolutely nothing surprised me in that episode.

Everything played out exactly as it was outlined.

And I didn't read a single damn leak this season.

I was actually kinda disappointed something out of left field didn't happen.

Loxley

According to Google, the actor who played Rhaegar is a welsh actor named Wilf Scolding.

fGSjrEL.jpg

From the profile view he looked almost identical to Harry Lloyd, the actor who played Viserys.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Absolutely nothing surprised me in that episode.

Everything played out exactly as it was outlined.

And I didn't read a single damn leak this season.

I was actually kinda disappointed something out of left field didn't happen.

I was hoping for some more twists, honestly. This episode def felt like the final to Season 7A and season 7B will have all the crazy deaths and whatnot.

MikeyB

So, I wonder if this means Tormund and Beric died. I don't see how they would've survived that.

Next season starts with them gasping and pulling themselves out of the ocean.

I did not enjoy this or the last three or four episodes. They get the pieces moving in the right direction, but the style with which they did it and the depth of the characters is just not there. Dramatic pauses fill what was once dialogue rich.

I wonder what a word count of each episode's dialogue would reveal.

Ridli

God Qyburn had such a hard on for that wight. Dude wants a dozen to study.

He's gonna collaborate with the Night King. I just know it.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
The almost Jaime death got me shook the most. I really though the crazy bitchy would do it

Oh my god I know. I seriously thought he was going to bite the dust considering Cersei already held back with Tyrion.

Why was Tyrion creepin on the incest?

Probably setting up a future conflict between him and Jon considering Tyrion *most likely* has feelings for her.

So is Jamie gonna defect to Dany's side now?

I hope so.

Jamie x Brienne together again AWWWWW YEAH!

==============================

I cannot wait for Bran to tell Jon the news.

"You fucked your aunt mannnnn!" LOL

Top Bottom