• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Jaime leaving Cersei.

Littlefinger getting his just desserts.

Dany x Jon

Aegon Targaryen

1385331830_yes_yes_yes_yes.gif

Galang

Banned
That episode set up so many things for the end of the series... hate that it had to end there. It was satisfying, but at the same time it wasn't. Only 5 more to go :(

Loxley

Guys, if GOT has taught us anything, it's that unless we specifically see a character die, there's a 90% chance they're not dead.

I think Tormund and Beric made it to the section of the wall that's still standing before that chunk collapsed.

kc44135

Incest, Ice Dragons, and cliffhangers, oh my! Great finale, IMO. That final scene was crazy even if I kinda saw it coming. It does seem like there's a lot to wrap up at this point in only six episodes, though. This season (although I greatly enjoyed it overall) was really messy at times, and with even less episodes in the final season... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't both very excited, and very concerned. I love this show, and I want it to have an epic, definitive conclusion. I hope it sticks the landing, in the end.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Literally Game of Thronecraft: Wrath of the Night King

Top Bottom