• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Aikidoka

Maybe that was the plan. March around and be menacing, trick your opponent into attacking. The Night King didn't start making moves until the dragons/magic had reappeared after all. Quite probably he knows everything is all linked

Well the Three-Eye Raven really dropped the ball letting everything fall apart. Hopefully, he does useful things with his knowledge than just gotcha lines.

Shame the season also ended just when Arya and Sansa were doing things too.

Can Jon be anymore super special? Hes already the invencible secret Targaryen who killed a white walker and has been both king in the north and lord commander

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
That ending straight from Wrath of the Lich King
ydk6lb_by_lilybakamikudesu-d7xjscq.gif

Pooya

I think Night King planned all this shit.

'Lord of Light' and Night King are obviously playing toward the same purpose, who can bring back the dead to life? yeah... The people they bring back to life are their agents. Jon Snow was brought back to lead the dragons to Night King, ggez.

They could be one and same even.

That... that was fucking amazing. Holy shit. Maybe I'm high on hype at the moment but I cannot see a single big thing I disliked or thought was wrong.

So... Are we calling him Aegon now?

It is not. Different dude.

I think the idea is that they all looked alike though.
If that's a different actor, then either the casting or CGA was fucking CRAZY on point.

I'm speechless from that ep. After being disappointed by the last one, I was just truly wowed. Holy fuck.

I think I might watch the wntire season again

Ok finale, but it did kinda put me off how pointless it made basically the entire second half of this season was. Glad the Winterfell scenes wrapped up nicely though.

I'm really hoping they get a better handle on the pacing next season. I'm really interested to see how the a conventional battle against the white walkers go and now the all the characters are together there's a lot of potential for some interesting interactions.

Griss

When they played Sansa vs Arya it was lame because everyone knew how it would play out.

When they show Tyrion regretting going against his own family, like that part at the end there... that's some intrigue. He can't be happy about how everything has worked out.

What's going to happen next season is that Jaime will reach the north, which will be under siege from the dead. Tyrion will tell him they need the Lannister armies. He'll say 'We both know what needs to be done." Jaime will go back to King's Landing under the pretence of apologising for running away and Cersei, having no one left, will take him back. When he gets close he kills her - the one moment of trust from such a distrustful person being her tragic downfall.

Also, that nice moment between Arya and Sansa feels less nice when you realise they're probably dead in 14 or so days. Faceless men can't do shit vs undead dragons.

Thank. Fucking. Christ. that Sansa and Arya were playing Littlefinger all along. That was so damn satisfying. I had a feeling that was the case, but a part of me was also worried that they were gonna actually fight each other.

So are Tormund and Beric dead now? Seeing as they are two of my favorite characters....that would suck lol.

Barzul

Meh was hoping Jaime would kill Cersei, see her for the danger she represents but it's understandable he held back with her carrying his child. Still this is millions of lives on the line.

No I mean bran will end up dying as well as Sam. That could be viewed as a bittersweet ending as GRRM was talking about.

No, they won't. Not before Jon an Dany get there.

This show might be fuckey when it comes to time.

But, the distance from the Wall to Winterfell is greater than the distance from Dragonstone to Winterfell and they were going by boat, where as the dead walk slow as shit.

The end of Littlefinger was everything I could have hoped for. Too bad everyone scene leading up to it felt too contrived just to try and get the audience to think Sansa would kill Arya.

Yup. Loved it.

Also that shot of Arya looking like she owned the room before everything went down was awesome.

Eyeh4wk

Oh man, the scene with Tyrion on the boat was so dumb! It was like 2 episodes ago with the hide and seek between Baelish and Arya.
Oooh, Tyrion was watching in the shadows, like 4 feet away from Jon.

Top Bottom