• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Can anyone else confirmed that it leaked? Googled it and nothing came up.

It's so much bullshit if it happened yet again.

I can confirm. Was shown a picture of a TV screen of a MAJOR spoiler by my wife's idiot fucking brother not 15 minutes ago.

I am livid.

Can anyone else confirmed that it leaked? Googled it and nothing came up.

It's so much bullshit if it happened yet again.

It's being watched live as if it was supposed to be aired.
Don't be surprised if links start going out and scenes end up on YT in a couple hours.

I can confirm. Was shown a picture of a TV screen of a MAJOR spoiler just now by my wife's idiot fucking brother not 15 minutes ago.

I am livid.

Damn mate, I'm sorry you had that spoiled.

Yep people complaining about characters "teleporting" have forgotten that this happened all the time in Season 1 too. I also like that because shit is finally happening and it's a good moment (except for a few tidbits) to fasten the pace.

What separates s1 and now are the scenes in between the travel. For example, the cross roads Inn, quick scenes on the kingsroad.

They could have had a quick scene of Jon's boat going towards Eastwatch.

pablito

What separates s1 and now are the scenes in between the travel. For example, the cross roads Inn, quick scenes on the kingsroad.

They could have had a quick scene of Jon's boat going towards Eastwatch.

I doubt seeing Jons boat would stop people from teleportation complaints

Nameless

HBO Spain aired the next episode early so be careful out there

X_35Ug.gif

Speevy

Banned
Here's another way to help your fellow users.

If you know of a spoiler, and you see someone just casually say it like they're just guessing at what might happen, PM a mod.

If you know of a spoiler, and you see someone just casually say it like they're just guessing at what might happen, PM a mod.

That's kinda a risky game to play though, as some people ARE going to correctly guess where the show is headed. Unless its something crazy that virtually no one could have seen coming there is no real way to know who is actually spoiling stuff or correctly guessing

Speevy

Banned
That's kinda a risky game to play though, as some people ARE going to correctly guess where the show is headed. Unless its something crazy that virtually no one could have seen coming there is no real way to know who is actually spoiling stuff or correctly guessing

There is, because it was open season on the spoilers here at Neogaf several months ago.

There are people who have seen the spoilers but out of decency, aren't talking about them. Which is great.

There are some major plot points that should tip you off to whether something is a spoiler or pure speculation.

If I say "Jon and Dany are falling in love.", that sounds like something anyone could have guessed. And it may not be true.

If I tell you that I think one major character is going to kill another major character, there's no way you could just guess that.

If I tell you that I think one major character is going to kill another major character, there's no way you could just guess that.

That's... not entirely true. I mean, if someone says, "I think Arya is going to kill Littlefinger" I think that's a perfectly logical literary extrapolation/personal hope and dream to express.

Ros8105

Fuck. It's pretty much impossible to avoid these spoilers. You only need to see a pic and you know what's up. This sucks.

Speevy

Banned
That's... not entirely true. I mean, if someone says, "I think Arya is going to kill Littlefinger" I think that's a perfectly logical literary extrapolation/personal hope and dream to express.

I never said Arya was going to kill Littlefinger. That would be ridiculous and contrived.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
lGeQdHD.png

Poor Sam, life as a Maestar wasn't what he thought it was.

Man, his subplot is something that always pisses me off in other shows. It's always SO annoying when a character is telling the truth and no one will believe them, like, I dunno why but that annoys the shit out of me. I wanted Sam to go berserk and just start beating the shit out of all those assholes who dismissed him.

Gin-Shiio

Guys, all you need is some discipline. Clear your history and cookies, don't google or youtube GoT stuff. Lay off from Twitter for the time being. You can do it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
i vote to ban anyone even remotely insinuating what the episode and the leaks are about. even just saying "it's huge" is a spoiler in and itself, but seriously, restrain yourselves people.

duckroll

Stop backseat modding on this shit every other week like you are some advocate. We are sick of it. We do not moderate based on trying to guess if someone is predicting based on knowledge or not. That's just not something we do. Stop it. Don't bring it up again.

i vote to ban anyone even remotely insinuating what the episode and the leaks are about. even just saying "it's huge" is a spoiler in and itself, but seriously, restrain yourselves people.

This on the other hand, is completely fair. Whenever there is a leak. The most annoying thing to deal with is people dancing around the leaks with nudge nudge wink wink stuff going "omg you have no idea!!!! WOOOOW" etc.

Speevy

Banned
Does anyone else think Liam Cunningham is portraying Davos Seaworth kind of weird now?

He's like this jolly old man running around spreading good cheer to everyone. The emissary of character nostalgia.

I never said Arya was going to kill Littlefinger. That would be ridiculous and contrived.

You said someone guessing that a major character will kill another major character is basically proof they have foresight and are intentionally spoiling the show for others. I said that's not true because someone can make pretty reasonable guesses about some of these characters trying and possibly succeeding at killing each other.

Another example is that tons of people have speculated about Jaime eventually killing Cersei, or that there's going to be a Cleganebowl, etc. I'm saying your assertion is blatantly false.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Duckroll will protect us so this thread can be a safe haven from spoilers, right!?
This on the other hand, is completely fair. Whenever there is a leak. The most annoying thing to deal with is people dancing around the leaks with nudge nudge wink wink stuff going "omg you have no idea!!!! WOOOOW" etc.
This got pretty bad last week.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Man, his subplot is something that always pisses me off in other shows. It's always SO annoying when a character is telling the truth and no one will believe them, like, I dunno why but that annoys the shit out of me. I wanted Sam to go berserk and just start beating the shit out of all those assholes who dismissed him.
Enhanced empathy as a result of dramatic irony.

Hydrus

DAMMIT!!! Some asshole I know just leaked a key scene ( lucky nothing too exciting, but still). Fuck!!! Fuck!! Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!! Fuck the internet, It was a mistake. I will still hold out though!! I wont let the internet ruin anything else for me.

Does anyone else think Liam Cunningham is portraying Davos Seaworth kind of weird now?

He's like this jolly old man running around spreading good cheer to everyone. The emissary of character nostalgia.
There's a few characters which seem to be parodies of their old selves at times. Tyrion, Davos, Little finger (that cat and mouse scene with arya was damn terrible) and varys come to mind for me.

Top Bottom