• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Vashetti

Banned
No one is discussing spoilers. I wouldn't dream of it. Just a friendly warning that making it to Sunday is going to be very tough. Don't shoot the messenger.

Note: Any leak discussion is prohibited in the thread and bannable. This includes linking to sources, vague hints, posting spoilers outright, etc... Find somewhere else on the internet to have this conversation if it appeals to you.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
if he told his father to fuck off, he would be dead

Kinslaying used to be a big deal though.

It's funny, if he didn't burn the letter and went back to Robb he just would've gotten slaughtered at the Red Wedding with everyone else.

Perhaps Robb would have listened to him about Karstark or even about keeping to his oaths. We can only guess as to what impact Theon being there could have had.

Wait you can't discuss episode 6 here? HBO fucking released it??

I don't get that at all honestly.

HBO fucking over all the people that will inevitably get spoiled between now and Sunday.

Sucks man 😞

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Wait you can't discuss episode 6 here? HBO fucking released it??

I don't get that at all honestly.

HBO fucking over all the people that will inevitably get spoiled between now and Sunday.

Sucks man <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:47.91666666666667% 29.166666666666668%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="1f61e"></span></span>

It leaked

It isn't hard to understand, is it?

Is this like the big shit episode that usually happens in the 9th episode of every season? Like the episode before the last of the season.

Like Blackwater, Hardhome, battle of the bastards.

I'm assuming they gonna follow this format.

This is what I'm thinking. Atleast not one with Danny vs. Cersei. It looks like the big confrontation is going to be with the White Walkers instead. I think Cersei is going to say she will help Danny fight them but then do something seriously terrible that sets off Jamie who then kills her.

This season has been just building the most epic RPG party with next season being the big final boss battle with the Night King.

I hope I'm wrong and there is still a war on 2 fronts but I get the feeling there won't be.

More like build the RPG party that unlocks the last part of the game. :eek: I don't care about a war on two fronts, I just want a satisfying end to the Cersei/Jaime - Danny/Tyrion front (as in well written, not necessarily everything awesome for good guise). And if Jaime does end up killing her like 97% of the people predict, I hope he says something emotional that really pulled us like his bathroom scene.. which to me is still one of the best scenes in the entire tv show.

I think the most dramatic thing Cersei could do that would set off Jamie is to kill Tyrion.

just when I think I can't hate her enough :mad: Better not happen.

I'll be twiked if Tyrion dies, but I can't think of anything else that would tip Jamie over the edge on Cersei. Anyone got anything else?

lmao twicked.

I don't think he would kill her for that. He's a sucker.

I think if there's an alliance to fight the WW's she's going to try to scum her way into killing important people, at which point he'll stop it. But just Tyrion, I dunno.

Draper

I've been rewatching season 1- Arya and Ned's relationship is so cute.

I want a spinoff where he survives and just spends time with his daughter

I'll be twiked if Tyrion dies, but I can't think of anything else that would tip Jamie over the edge on Cersei. Anyone got anything else?

1. If she isn't actually pregnant. His dander was already getting up at the fact she was trying to blame Tyrion for the death of their children when he confronted her with her complicity in what happened (due to it being brought on by her feud with Olenna); if it turned out she was lying to manipulate him he'd probably flip.

2. If she is pregnant, and does something irresponsible/intentional to lose the unborn child. As above, but with extra "yo fuck that" sprinkled on top. I could totally see Cersei trying to claim Dany (particularly by way of Tyrion) poisoned her and killed the baby in the attempt, and then Jaime finds out that she had Qyburn do it to manipulate him, somehow.

3. Burninating the countryside.

Kinslaying used to be a big deal though.

Perhaps Robb would have listened to him about Karstark or even about keeping to his oaths. We can only guess as to what impact Theon being there could have had.

Robb lost this war as soon as he married that foreign whore!!!! He lost the respect of his bannermen not only because he married someone outside of Westeros, but he broke his vows to marry a Frey.

I've been rewatching season 1- Arya and Ned's relationship is so cute.

I want a spinoff where he survives and just spends time with his daughter

How about a spinoff about Tywin and Arya trading stories at Harrenhall?

That's still my fav part of this series. Arya never had a grandfather and Tywin watched over her.

Vestal

HBO needs to release this episode asap.. It was their own fuck up to begin with and the spoiler generation is out in full force.

Heshinsi

Robb lost this war as soon as he married that foreign whore!!!! He lost the respect of his bannermen not only because he married someone outside of Westeros, but he broke his vows to marry a Frey.

Vows that should have never have happened in the first place. Imagine a Stark bannerman having the audacity to tell Ned Stark that they need to enter into a tit for tat deal to allow him to cross a bridge. The Tully's are such weak shit, that Catlyn Tully had to accept her son's hand in marriage to a Frey in order to cross a bridge belonging to her father's bannerman. The first three season of this show, is mostly a horrifying trainwreck of one idiotic Cat move after another, with catastrophic results for her family.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Vows that should have never have happened in the first place. Imagine a Stark bannerman having the audacity to tell Ned Stark that they need to enter into a tit for tat deal to allow him to cross a bridge. The Tully's are such weak shit, that Catlyn Tully had to offer her son's hand in marriage to cross a bridge belonging to her father's bannerman. The first three season of this show, is mostly a horrifying trainwreck of one idiotic Cat move after another, with catastrophic results for her family.

I could not agree more. All the starks who died, were fucking stupid.

7he Talon

Stay the fuck away from social media and youtube.
That's the plan. My friend texted me late last night about the episode... I deleted the text, then instantly burned my phone.

The entire script was leaked some time ago. Nowhere is safe and it hasn't been for a good long while.
I remember seeing leaks on Reddit awhile back, but didn't think they could be true because it didn't know how they'd get everyone in place to do it -- they did.

This thread is the last safe place.

Heshinsi

How are we still talking abour leaks, no matter how many times we steer the conversation away.

Please, everyone. I love you. Stop bringing it up :(

It's like seeing a parade of this happening,

Badr%20My%20pictire.jpg

They see their friend eaten, and yet the feast never ends for the killer whale. And I'm here watching these posts with a mix of,

giphy.gif

Heshinsi

Euron and Greyworm's been gone for awhile. Wonder what Cersei and Dany's armistice means for them.

Euron only surfaces when Dany and her allies sail around the bottom half of Westeros. Sailing back and forth to the north? May the winds guide you safely to harbour. Sailing south?

Cersei: "You've just activated my trap card!"

Top Bottom