• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Griss

It's like daytime soap opera level writing. At this point I've invested so much time in it I'm just seeing it out till the end, but I have to admit it just keeps getting sillier and sillier as it goes on

Blame GRRM for not finishing the story so other people had to do it instead. At least it's moving again.

tmac456

My God the people bitching about the writing and timeline of things happening has gotten beyond fucking annoying. It's a TV show. All of the shit happening is fantasy land and you want to cry about teleporting 😂

The Night King waited for this.
Chains? WW squad plant with 1 wight not belonging to that particular WW?
Spears in hand?

He knew what was going to happen. Oh my God..

Meowster

Plot was kinda dumb at times but the direction was on point.. and that ending kinda made up for it all. I feel so bad for Dany. But the Night King is just something else. Goddamn. Just when you thought everyone was OP enough to have a chance..

The travel contrivance would have been a lot more believable if they'd shown Dany leaving of her own volition earlier in the episode.

This whole process legitimately should have taken days.

Tankard

My God the people bitching about the writing and timeline of things happening has gotten beyond fucking annoying. It's a TV show. All of the shit happening is fantasy land and you want to cry about teleporting 😂

Are you implying they can do no wrong because it's fantasy?

Speevy

Banned
Doesn't matter, it hadn't aired yet and you know it.

I don't know it because I don't have cable.

time_stamp.png

Tevious

Ha ha ha Uncle Benjen? Are they serious with this shit? This is the 2nd time he's shown up conveniently. What is going on with the writing in this season? Are they just done trying?

Eh, I could think of a plausible scenario. Maybe Benjen saw the dragons and followed them to check out what's going on. By the time he got to the frozen lake, he just found Jon.

It's almost like people appreciate it more when a show follows internal logic and consistency.

I don't know it because I don't have cable.

time_stamp.png
You made a post SPECIFICALLY calling out people for dancing around spoiling the death of the dragon. You could easily see how many in here were watching live, and you could tell where they were in the episode, and that the event hadn't happened yet. So why the fuck would you post that and risk something that those in this thread have been working damn hard to avoid having spoiled RIGHT AT THE LAST MINUTE FOR THEM?

I really, really hope you didn't ruin it for anyone.

Damn, they're pulling it out. As expected.

I still think Arya is playing some kind of game, and is not actually this dumb...she did train to be a faceless man after all, so I'm not convinced she's being "herself" with Sansa right now.

Agreed. The way she gave her that at the end even after that creepy speech also made me think it.

Top Bottom