• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Kayhan

Why the fuck didn't the Night King throw that thing at Jon earlier?

The Night King had unfinished business with Jon.

inb4 the Night King is Bran and he wouldn't do that to his bro.

Griss

Yeah I should have just joined the sudden chorus of NOOOOs surrounding my post.

I even put it in spoiler tags.

Surrounding your post? 3 minutes later you transparent person.

This... does he have a limited supply or something? Or was he baiting the dragons out?

No, he clearly realised they wouldn't get the wight on board if they got swarmed, so he defended the dragon while the others got the wight. That was quite clear, it was a good thing to do. They weren't ready to leave by the time Viserion got hit, that's not on Jon.
Jon snow fans trying to find excuses for THE DUMBEST IDIOT ON TV

Zetta

Fucking Jon went berserker mode and thought it would be the best chance to take NK down. He didn't know NK was an expert Javelin thrower.

Edit: HOLY FUCK
Benjen

WTF was Jon doing still fighting? Just get on the dragon and ride out you idiot. He could've made it, I don't think whichever dragon that was needed to die.

Originally I think he was buying time for the others to get on. But then he got angry after the other dragon died and he got further away which was stupid of him indeed.

Tuck

Yeah Jon fucked up, he delayed them leaving.

Also Night King with that one-shot kill lol. And you're telling me he couldn't have killed them during the night?

Also hi Benjen bye Benjen

Someone has to explain to me how Gendry running ALL the way back and getting a raven to Dany, and then dany getting to Eastwatch makes any sense at all.

Someone on Reddit suggested that it should have been Bran who foresaw and sent out a Raven ahead of time

Ha ha ha Uncle Benjen? Are they serious with this shit? This is the 2nd time he's shown up conveniently. What is going on with the writing in this season? Are they just done trying?

TraBuch

Banned
There was no time for them both to get on the horse even though the zombies didn't get to him until like 15 seconds after Jon left?

Tuck

I imagine this is their lazy way of getting rid of Benjen? I don't think he'll be back, based on his situation there.

jett

D-Member

cuz Jon's the main character, he has stuff to do.

I wonder if the dragons will be wearing armor in the future.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
man this is just terrible writing now. Are you all diehard going to defend this?

Everything is so convenient for these guys, I swear GOT was never this fair before.

RedAssedApe

Banned
i was hoping that one of the dragons would accidentally flam jon to kill some mooks and he ended up being fireproof and escaping because everyone else thought he was burned to a crisp

what the hell is this crap lol

I finally get my Benjen and Jon reunion... for half a second. Dammit.

What do you mean there's no time! Benjen. Dude. What if Jon passes out and needs help.

Oh, Beric and Hound will meet again? Yeah well ask Benjen how much promises are worth.

Tuck

Ha ha ha Uncle Benjen? Are they serious with this shit? This is the 2nd time he's shown up conveniently. What is going on with the writing in this season? Are they just done trying?

Think they just needed an easy way to end his plotline.
They've really glossed over a lot of the long awaited reunions this season.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
man this is just terrible writing now. Are you all diehard going to defend this?

Everything is so convenient for these guys, I swear GOT was never this fair before.

loses 2 prominent characters and an incredibly powerful weapon

"NOT FAIR GUYZZZZ"

Top Bottom