• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

rucury

Banned
I hated this episode with a passion not unlike that of lovers and their forbidden lust. The writing, plot holes, deus ex machina, time travel... THE WRITING!!

Griss

Danerys looks spectacular in this episode. That hair and that outfit... amazing.

I hated this episode with a passion not unlike that of lovers and their forbidden lust. The writing, plot holes, deus ex machina, time travel... THE WRITING!!

It's sheer fanservice now, isn't it?

Still beats season 5.

man this is just terrible writing now. Are you all diehard going to defend this?

Everything is so convenient for these guys, I swear GOT was never this fair before.
It's like daytime soap opera level writing. At this point I've invested so much time in it I'm just seeing it out till the end, but I have to admit it just keeps getting sillier and sillier as it goes on

Meowster

In retrospect; something like this was needed to make Dany realize what she needed to do. But I'm still so sad. That was her baby. 😢

rucury

Banned
Danerys looks spectacular in this episode. That hair and that outfit... amazing.

It's sheer fanservice now, isn't it?

Still beats season 5.

You got me there, pardner. But season 5 deserves a special kind of hate. And for sure, Daenerys was QUEEN

This episode was fantastic. Made up for the last one spectacularly.

I think you would really enjoy Michael Bay movies. A lot of shit goes boom there and there is barely any coherence or writing to be found!

Savitar

Arya is so the kind of person who would kill you if you beat her in chess judging from this episode.

Or if you disagree with her on something.

Dai101

Banned
mVhtIzo.gif

Griss

Those of us who always kinda disliked Arya being vindicated hardcore here. Sansa was always the better sister, Arya always had a bloodlust...

The Arya Sansa thing may be forced (just as before this ep), but it was balanced by a cool Tyrion and Dany scene, and the rest of this ep has been awesome.

Pillville

I've been waiting all week to see how much people complain about the writing on this one.

I'm just gonna assume Jon and gang somehow spent 3 days on the island surrounded by dead.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
loses 2 prominent characters and an incredibly powerful weapon

"NOT FAIR GUYZZZZ"

Its not really that. The whole plot of them going out grabbing the walker then they easily capture 1, send a person to run back to send the raven in hope of them surviving long enough until the rescue comes. Then the rescue does come exactly on time, Night King goes for the other dragon that's further and not the one they are all on which is like right fucking there. Then Benjen comes out of no where to save John

I don't remember GOT writing being this silly. I don't usually complain.

I still think Arya is playing some kind of game, and is not actually this dumb...she did train to be a faceless man after all, so I'm not convinced she's being "herself" with Sansa right now.

Top Bottom