• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great episode.

I wonder if Jamie is really sending Brienne to find Sansa and keep her safe, or if he's being a simp and doing it for Cersei.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

The legend lives on
UxX33Qb.jpg

bigkrev

So this was probably the best episode in the series- so much time spent on Jamie, SER POUNCE, Podrick's giant grin, ect- BUT THEN THEY FUCK IT UP by having Hodor chained up and beaten.

These showrunners need to die. How dare they do that to Hodor.

Are those spikes meant to represent a crown?

Man, that whole scene was fucking amazing, that other White Walker (that we presumably have seen lurking about in previous episodes) was just a grunt delivering babies to get some of that demonic baptizing.

And they got a fucking ice castle.

Also:
tumblr_n4pxuibUw41s72ffzo1_250.gif

tumblr_n4pxuibUw41s72ffzo3_250.gif

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Are those spikes meant to represent a crown?

Man, that whole scene was fucking amazing, that other White Walker (that we presumably have seen lurking about in previous episodes) was just a grunt delivering babies to get some of that demonic baptizing.

And they got a fucking ice castle.

The true king of the north and beyond the wall

E92 M3

Absolutely loving the show, but desperately want more details and flesh out the world more. Should I read the books or am I fucked due to watching the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom