• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

This is why you should play to win, everyone. Oberyn was feeling himself too much and got caught with the wake up Ultra.

sangreal

Can we get a picture of that beautiful face?

face.png

royalan

Well, we've got 2 more episodes. If that's a signal of what's to come then everyone's fucked.

I think the thing that makes this super dull for me is that GoT is so overwhelmingly and consistently negative, that whenever the "good guys" get positioned to have a triumphant moment, you can COUNT on the show to fuck them over.

Season 1 through 2 this was shocking and subversive. Now it just makes these big climatic moments boring. The second Oberyn agreed to be the champion so that he could avenge his sister I knew he was fucked.

Sooooooooo....... I needed a good 15 minutes to collect myself after that ending. I knew something was going to happen, but not like that. Yeah, I'm so done

Pie Lord

I knew that was coming, but damn that was brutal. Only character death that has made me feel uncomfortable. This coming from someone who grinned like an idiot during the Red Wedding.

CDX

Why'd Oberyn have to die so soon? I liked him. 1 season of his character wasn't enough.

I hope THAT fight wasn't supposed to be the big moment of this season.

That was dull.

Every year some major shit always happens in episode 9. They better not change that this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom