• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tyrion is done for, that sucks. In return we got more Bolton? Fuck that nonsense.

Sansa though, dressed in black looking like she's ready to stop being a punching bag,

Protein

Banned
We should have an entire episode of nothing but Tywin, Ramsey, Roose, and Walder in a whore house. They're honestly not suffering enough.

Kaizer

Banned
Hah, I knew that shit was gonna happen soon as he pulled the spear back out of him and started dancing around him. I thought, "he's gonna pull him down by his legs". Oh well, as of this moment Tyrion looks pretty fucked.

Maxim726X

Okay, that scene bothered me more than the red wedding...

Not only because of what actually transpired, but because of the consequences- Tyrion is dead.

Fuck.

puebla

Fuck man :/ can't believe such a cool character killed in just a couple of episode. If Tyrion dies my interest for the show will go down a bit :/

GOD DAMMIT. Oberyn was my favorite new character and I was hoping he stuck around. This sucks on that level and even more because now Tyrion is in deep shit for sure.

It was all going too well, of course Oberyn had to do that thing where the character gets too cocky and blows multiple opportunities to land a killing blow until he gets himself killed. And the way he went, that might be the goriest thing i've seen on television. It really hurt watching that since I liked Oberyn so much.

Xamdou

Damn was rooting for Oberyn to get his revenge, but wearing light armor and drinking before the fight with the Mountain? Guy was too full of himself that's for damn sure.

Sansa is finally grown up indeed, will she meet up with Arya at the entrance of the Veil? Also we didn't get a line from the Hound after hearing the aunt's death!

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Damn was rooting for Oberyn to get his revenge, but wearing light armor and drinking before the fight with the Mountain? Guy was too full of himself that's for damn sure.

Sansa is finally grown up indeed, will she meet up with Arya at the entrance of the Veil? Also we didn't get a line from the Hound after hearing the aunt's death!

The hounds mental state:
fuck-this-thing-cat.gif

todd360

Light armor was a good idea. This is the mountain were talking about here. Armor isn't gonna help you much. You need to be light and quick on your feet to even have a hope of knocking him down. Which is what Oberyn did. He could have stabbed him in the head and won, but he wanted a confession so bad it got him killed.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
That look on Tyrion's face at the end. Goddamn

Sansa in that black outfit was something else, and giggling Arya had me in stitches.

Ovid

Only jaime/bronn can help tyrion now. Tyrion has plot armour, its all good.
LOL, no he doesn't. Tyrion is a dead man walking. I don't see how anyone could save him.

I mentally prepared myself for his death a couple of weeks ago. I don't like it but I'm ready.

potam

Banned
well. fuck.

Even if Tyrion somehow manages to escape...Oberyn man :( Oberyn :(

How the hell did this episode have me from elated to depressed in about 10 seconds flat? Fucking GRRM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom