• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the dragons killed Daenerys and saved us from all her scenes, they'd be the new fan favorites.

Read what was written. The part following "In that..." I suppose I can break it down real Hodor if you'd like. Also, I didn't even mean the slapping. I meant her inability to let it go and out-pout the kid that still sucks at his mother's breast.
Well if you gave a semblance of a proper reason, I'd love to hear it.

Busaiku

So I was thinking that over the next year I might read the books that were covered so far, but not read ahead.
Does anyone happen to know which books were covered through the 4 seasons?

Sajjaja

Okay so I'm pretty confident The Hound is gonna die. When Little finger brought Sans a to the Erie, he said you never know where the Lannister spies are which is why he lied about her.

The Hound straight up says he has Arya Stark, and if Littlefinger thinks some shit is up, some shit is up. Hound is gonna die. Prepare your tears.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Out of curiosity since I always get it mixed up, but which part of which book is this season based on? What books were the other seasons? Is this season the second half of a book? Or the first half?

I'd Google but you just know there'll be spoilers out there somewhere. I just want to know which books which seasons are.

Okay so I'm pretty confident The Hound is gonna die. When Little finger brought Sans a to the Erie, he said you never know where the Lannister spies are which is why he lied about her.

The Hound straight up says he has Arya Stark, and if Littlefinger thinks some shit is up, some shit is up. Hound is gonna die. Prepare your tears.

If he dies I think it'l be because of that wound, unless that's the twist, get everyone to expect him to die by illness and bam, littlefingered.

Out of curiosity since I always get it mixed up, but which part of which book is this season based on? What books were the other seasons? Is this season the second half of a book? Or the first half?

I'd Google but you just know there'll be spoilers out there somewhere. I just want to know which books which seasons are.

Second half of A Storm Of Swords(book 3).

RDreamer

The Hot Pie Pot Pie is done:

Ij3YPw7.jpg

If he dies I think it'l be because of that wound, unless that's the twist, get everyone to expect him to die by illness and bam, littlefingered.
Ayra said he was moving slower because of wound. I think he'll indirectly die because of it. I'd prefer they run into the woman knight who isnt a knight, and Ayra decides to stay with the Hound.

Sajjaja

I think he might be hindered in combat by it and it will ultimately bre his downfall. This is also reinforced by Arya saying that he should have let her use fire to cleanse it.

Yeah I pretty much think the Hound dying is guaranteed, which leaves Arya in the care of Littlefinger and Dark Sansa. Tyrion I'm 50/50 on. They've dragggged the trial from episode 2 so I feel like they've wanted to get their moneys worth out of Dinklage for a season. But 2 major deaths for an episode seems heavy.

Sajjaja

Yeah I pretty much think the Hound dying is guaranteed, which leaves Arya in the care of Littlefinger and Dark Sansa. Tyrion I'm 50/50 on. They've dragggged the trial from episode 2 so I feel like they've wanted to get their moneys worth out of Dinklage for a . But 2 major deaths for an episode seems heavy.

Red Wedding :p

I think he might be hindered in combat by it and it will ultimately bre his downfall. This is also reinforced by Arya saying that he should have let her use fire to cleanse it.

After last weeks episode someone in this thread, I forget who (sorry, whoever you are) said that if he dies because of it, or knows he will die. They hope that he lets Arya ease his pain by killing him, so she can cross his name off her list. If he has to die, I hope it's like that but I much prefer keeping him alive for a while longer, they're too good a match those two.

But if Arya and Sansa reunite, I see no reason to keep him in the story unless Littlefinger want's some muscle around, which i'd be ok with as well.

Sajjaja

After last weeks episode someone in this thread, I forget who (sorry, whoever you are) said that if he dies because of it, or knows he will die. They hope that he lets Arya ease his pain by killing him, so she can cross his name off her list. If he has to die, I hope it's like that but I much prefer keeping him alive for a while longer, they're too good a match those two.

But if Arya and Sansa reunite, I see no reason to keep him in the story unless Littlefinger want's some muscle around, which i'd be ok with as well.

No way Arya reuniting with Sansa. If she does, she's not going to Bravos, which is where she is destined to go.

About the only person with ACTUAL plot armor is the painfully undeveloped Bran because of that who knows what the fuck three eyed raven thing (which has also been backburnered for about 6-7 episodes now). It's actually my only real complaint about the show so far as Bran's the only one who seems to get any kind of legendary quest/purpose shackled around his neck while everyone else is left to fend for themselves plot-wise. It's a little unfair, in all honesty. But I'll chalk that up to the show's poor development of that storyline than the actual source material itself.

Lothar

Banned
Friendly reminder not to watch the recap before the opening credits. I know it may be hard to resist but you'll enjoy the episode more if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom