• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
I've been watching on HBO Go about an hour after it aris, because I got used to that; but the past few weeks I managed to watch about 15-20 minutes before (I don't check earlier).
Are they uploading it at 9 PM EDT again?

Most of the episodes this season have been put up right when the ep starts.

All* besides a couple delayed by high traffic.

dralla

I don't think Tyrion is going to die tonight, but I do think someone will. I'm thinking Jamie. I think he might try and help Tyrion escape and get killed for it somehow.

mr2xxx

Banned
God damn just spoiled myself on future events. In a non-GOT related thread someone stated they finished one of the books and revealed some info but with spoiler tags. My dumbass not realizing it was one of the books clicked on it only to realize the error of my ways when I read the names involved.

God damn just spoiled myself on future events. In a non-GOT related thread someone stated they finished one of the books and revealed some info but with spoiler tags. My dumbass not realizing it was one of the books clicked on it only to realize the error of my ways when I read the names involved.
You poor fool. Quick...serious head trauma should wipe most short term memories. Or roofie yourself.

Ok, time for description predictions:
Dany makes a stupid decision specifically cos Jorah isn't there; Bran finally gets to the god damn bird; Tyrion escapes and accepts that he has to be on the run; White Walkers destroy the wildling army, making them the primary Wall threat next season.

That sounds like 66 minutes worth. The name doesn't seem to fit with any of those guesses though...

What about you guys?

I predict Stannis army is the unexpected appearance at the wall

Or Benjin Stark.............it could happen!

Badgerst3 said:
Happy Father's Day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgwqIyWKdUI

Halo 2

Banned

I just read a heavy book spoiler on AV Club.
I am not happy.

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's day

nedstarkbeheading.jpg

robb-stark-death-game-of-thrones-rains-of-castamere-red-wedding.jpg

I just read a heavy book spoiler on AV Club.
I am not happy.

You guys are nuts. I literally only come to this thread when it comes to anything GoT related on the net. I also never talk about it on FB or in real life in fear of someone spoiling something.

I managed to avoid almost all spoilers for harry potter for all those years.

Spineker

Banned
Watching the preview,
I'm very surprised we're returning to Jon and Mance Rayder for this episode. Something important must be happening, because otherwise Jon leaving the Wall would have been the end of his arc for this season.

sangreal

Watching the preview,
I'm very surprised we're returning to Jon and Mance Rayder for this episode. Something important must be happening, because otherwise Jon leaving the Wall would have been the end of his arc for this season.

Yeah, I thought the same and I feel it bodes very poorly for Jon's future

Lothar

Banned
Speaking of the preview, here's some advice to make the show better tonight. For maximum enjoyment, don't watch the preview. (The Previously On before the episode) Switch the channel until you see the opening credits.

Spineker

Banned
Yeah, I thought the same and I feel it bodes very poorly for Jon's future

I'm starting to be convinced that Jon is one of the few character on this show that has plot armor. His purpose is much greater than we all think and it has to do with his mother, I reckon.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Speaking of the preview, here's some advice to make the show better tonight. For maximum enjoyment, don't watch the preview. (The Previously On before the episode) Switch the channel until you see the opening credits.
I watch the preview immediately after the episode ends. I usually don't do this with shows I watch, but when I'm on that GoT high I want more ASAP. I might actually get into the books to get through the offseason. I don't event want to get ahead of the show, I just wanna stay immersed in the GoT universe.

RDreamer

Ventured out to try and find some of that Game of Thrones themed beers. Guess they're all sold out. One place said they sold the last of it like 2 weeks ago. Sad.

Had to get this instead:

GzCPafV.jpg

We're also making Hot Pie Pot Pie and Oberyn's Aftermath Crisp (Rhubarb and apple crisp :p)

sangreal

Ventured out to try and find some of that Game of Thrones themed beers. Guess they're all sold out. One place said they sold the last of it like 2 weeks ago. Sad.

Had to get this instead:

GzCPafV.jpg

We're also making Hot Pie Pot Pie and Oberyn's Aftermath Crisp (Rhubarb and apple crisp :p)

I tried the "Fire and Blood" GoT beer a while back. Wasn't bad

Lothar

Banned
I watch the preview immediately after the episode ends. I usually don't do this with shows I watch, but when I'm on that GoT high I want more ASAP. I might actually get into the books to get through the offseason. I don't event want to get ahead of the show, I just wanna stay immersed in the GoT universe.

Sorry, I meant to say the recap before the episode. Not the preview. Don't watch the recap before the opening credits. It's already available on HBO.com and hints a little too strongly at things.

Showaddy

I personally hated that line. Tywin doesn't seem the kind to shit talk like that, so I can't imagine him telling anyone to say that, especially to someone he respected like Robb. Unless Bolton took it upon himself to add that line.

Pretty sure it was just a piss take by Bolton after Jaime jokingly told him to send Robb his regards.

Had to get this instead:

GzCPafV.jpg

LOL

Aesius

3370_339d.jpeg

Does anyone know the story behind this picture?

Who are those guys next to him? And if he's 6'9", the guy on his right must be 7'6" at least....

sangreal

I'm starting to be convinced that Jon is one of the few character on this show that has plot armor. His purpose is much greater than we all think and it has to do with his mother, I reckon.

(Preview)
That's a really good point. I forgot we still haven't learned who is mother is (and neither has he). On a similar front -- did we ever learn why Mance left the Night's Watch in the first place?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
(Preview)
That's a really good point. I forgot we still haven't learned who is mother is (and neither has he). On a similar front -- did we ever learn why Mance left the Night's Watch in the first place?
I'm wondering who would still be around that would know that secret, and could come into contact with J Snow. Maybe Ned's bro who disappeared beyond the wall, if he's not dead.

I'm glad that tonight's episode runs almost 15 minutes more than usual but damn am I depressed that it's ending, I'm always super excited on Sundays during GoT season unless it's finale day.

I just realized how dumb it was for me to have watched a stream of smash bros today. Coulda been spoiled by some stream monster...
It's depressing that you have to be this wary of social media if you don't want to be spoiled by some random jerk. :| My condolences to those who have been spoiled.

tootsi666

Is it 20 minutes or an hour and 20 minutes till the episode comes out? Timezones too hard for me right now. It is already 3 am over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom