• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was that lucky for the Lannisters? They would've been much better off if Renly wasn't assassinated and his and Stannis' armies fought against each other. The Lannisters were almost defeated because of Renly's death.

If Renly didn't die they'd have no pull at kings landing whatsoever. Stannis would have got rocked or spent months shacked up eating onions again then get rocked. The Lannisters are being held up by the Tyrell alliance and without that they'd be fucked.

Nameless

102570-Tyrion-Lannister-dancing-gif-o-YV0c.gif

Venture

If Renly didn't die they'd have no pull at kings landing whatsoever. Stannis would have got rocked or spent months shacked up eating onions again then get rocked. The Lannisters are being held up by the Tyrell alliance and without that they'd be fucked.
True. I forgot about theTyrells riding in with Tywin. I just rewatched the whole series like a month ago too.

Popcorn is popped. It's almost time.

Mazre

;_;7

Goodbye again Tywin, will be strange not to have you around for season 5.

No Hound either =(

Guess it's team Littlefinger and team white walker now.

Vire

;_;7

Goodbye again Tywin, will be strange not to have you around for season 5.

No Hound either =(

Guess it's team Littlefinger and team white walker now.
No Tywin, Hound, Joffrey....

Season 5's got its work cut out.

dLMN8R

Aw man, in Seattle, Comcast only has a standard definition feed of the east coast :-(

Fingers crossed that HBO Go starts working soon! Right now it's throwing errors on my xbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom