• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

That was too far. There was literally no point in showing that. Did we need any more reason to know that man is a monster?

This is shaping up to be a terrible season. Characters spinning in circles, and a whole bunch of nothing happening. But oh! It's build-up to the awesome episode 9 where it all becomes worth it, right!?

Who got nicked by the sand girls blade, Jaime or Bronn?

I couldn't tell and I'm real scared cuz it's obv poison and I don't want Bronn to die

blakep267

Like this doesn't make any sense. The KING, is letting his queen sit in a dungeon. The king, is letting her sit in a dungeon. Come on now

This was your time to make up for all your bullshit and you fucked it up. What a piece of shit.

Also I was hoping Sansa was out of all these terrible things happening to her.

Damn you to hell Theon. Damn you.

Road

Drogon should just burn everyone in Dorne and Winterfell. What boring and pointless stories.

Is Varys still in the show?

puebla

Good God man, Theon is such a fucking loser. I have to believe he's eventually gonna go out in a blaze of glory killing Ramsay and Roose.

Griss

That was too far. There was literally no point in showing that. Did we need any more reason to know that man is a monster?

This is shaping up to be a terrible season. Characters spinning in circles, and a whole bunch of nothing happening. But oh! It's build-up to the awesome episode 9 where it all becomes worth it, right!?

This is the worst season, can't believe how bad this episode was.

even the fight was terrible lol

Agreed wholeheartedly. This season is garbage, sorry.

Like this doesn't make any sense. The KING, is letting his queen sit in a dungeon. The king, is letting her sit in a dungeon. Come on now

Yeah.

iNvid02

how much can one man take? theon needs to snap already and fucking take out ramsay, jesus

edit: oh fuck me i hope bronn hasn't been poisoned, he shouldn't have to go out like that, the fight scene was terrible.

JB1981

Episode had wonderful sets and imagery. Loved Sansa in that white dire wolf esque dress set against the Godswood and the house of many faces looked amazing

Chiggs

Gold Member

The fight was a steaming pile of shit. Poor choreography, camera work and editing. How much is this show supposed to cost?

I disagree. We got no Danny, Tyrion being Tyrion, some action in Dorne, Little Finger being little finger, and story advancement for the Starks girl.

Oh and Cersi digging her own grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom