• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sande

I think she will kill Roose. Ramsay will get killed by Theon. Just watched the scene where he talks to the Winterfell Meyster, he says he doesn't care how many spears or swords go through him, I'm going to fucking kill that man. That has to be a foreshadowing. Or he stays pathetic like the last episode, and I wish more pain on him. Who knows?
Was it told that Ramsay was blowing that horn? I just thought it was Bolton soldier #46. Although Ramsay is the kind of guy who would do shit like that for sure.

Did several messages just get deleted? I swear there was some stuff about Lyanna here a second ago.

Was it told that Ramsay was blowing that horn? I just thought it was Bolton soldier #46. Although Ramsay is the kind of guy who would do shit like that for sure.

Did several messages just get deleted? I swear there was some stuff about Lyanna here a second ago.

Yeah, when shit gets deleted consider it the removal of spoilers. I'm glad I glanced over it and didn't even see what it said.

Nameless

I think she will kill Roose. Ramsay will get killed by Theon. Just watched the scene where he talks to the Winterfell Meyster, he says he doesn't care how many spears or swords go through him, I'm going to fucking kill that man. That has to be a foreshadowing. Or he stays pathetic like the last episode, and I wish more pain on him. Who knows?

Yup. Had this theory in the back my head for a while now too. It would be a poetic way for things to come full circle between the two.

Theon also foreshadows his castration when he tells Maester Luwin he's worried about being treated like "a fool and a eunuch" by his own men should he fail to find the Stark boys.

Was it told that Ramsay was blowing that horn? I just thought it was Bolton soldier #46. Although Ramsay is the kind of guy who would do shit like that for sure

No, but Ramsay uses a horn in similar fashion while torturing Theon.

Theon also foreshadows his castration when he tells Maester Luwin he's worried about being treated like "a fool and a eunuch" by his own men should he fail to find the Stark boys.

I remember him saying this, but I don't remember him saying what LegendofDragoonLives said about spears and swords. Does anyone remember what episode so I can go back and watch it before tonight?

Pretty sure it was episode 10 of season 2.

Thanks, found it.

I guess it's just assumed that it was Ramsay who was blowing the horn all night since he used a horn to wake Theon up while torturing him, or was it said/shown that Ramsay was actually the horn blower? I don't remember.

This moment and the convo with King Robert are what made me a Cersei fan. <3 4 life

Except that scene is illustrative of Cersei lack of understanding of the nature of power. She feels entitled to it and has no thought on how it is actually gained or maintained. She doesn't even consider those things which is why she ends up losing her power and probably still doesn't even under what happened..

Volimar

Weekly reminder for people that are watching on hbo now or hbo go that you tend to be a minute or two ahead of the broadcast. Please take that into account when posting along with the episode.

"I'm the greatest Lannister killer of our time." :D

It's too early to know if you're worthy of my services :D

Tyrion speeches opening, awesomeness.

Tyrion, so freaking awesome.

Tyrion did a pretty good job making a balanced argument for him, and even got him back out safely rather than dead, but poor Jorah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom