• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have pent up rage lol

Maybe I'm coming at this from a different point of view, but I fail to see what Dany has done to be 'truly" villainous. Let me explain. The Sons of the Harpy are being controlled by one or many of the noble houses of Meereen. Their goal is force things to go back to the way they used to be. Slavery is what they want back, and if the scenes from Volantis didn't reinforce just how monstrous that form of slavery is, then remember that these were the people who sent out a welcome mat for Dany that included children nailed to posts.

This is what she's fighting against, and the casualties are mounting. Yet no one amongst the nobles is doing anything to stop the Sons of the Harpy, and you know that they are being controlled and financed by one or more of these same nobles. Now Ser Barristan, one of her closest advisers, mentors, protectors, is dead. If Stannis burning his in laws can be waved off as making tough sacrifices. Then feeding one of these cunts to her dragons is more worthy of such dismissal than what Stannis did. Every single one of these former masters wants Meereen to return back to slavery. Why wouldn't they? They had all the power and control over the slaves. Now their cash cow has been freed by Dany. Heads need to fucking roll for the shit these insurgents have done. It's not some noble cause that they are fighting Dany.

She should do what Daario tells her. Line them all up and torch their asses. That way, any one practising slavery, including those cunts in Volantis, understand what's coming to them. So yeah, I don't see killing former slavers involved in a brutal insurgency against her, as being a villain.

As for Stannis. You guys remember Gendry right? What was it that Stannis said when ser Davos asked him he was really going to burn his own nephew? Oh yeah:

Dude was ready and willing to kill his own nephew for power. If he suddenly changes his attitude when confronted with the sacrifice being his daughter now, it's a cop out. It also would prove just how full of shit Stannis is. It's ok to kill your nephew for the greater good, but your daughter is off limits?
I'll talk about the last part first. It's not a cop out, people always make excuses for family. Then again he did kill his brother, but he didn't love him It seems like he loves his daughter.

The guy is obviously ruthless, but he is doing it to win. Horrible things but to win. Danny at times I get the impression she enjoys doing the crazy shit she sometimes, similar to her family tree. In fact the main reason she might not go to that level might be Tyrion. When her brother got brutally murdered and the slave owner who was burned and eaten. It's true they all want it, but it doesn't mean that person specifically asked for it.

My suspicion is Dario is the one doing it. Forces Danny her hand to take them out, especially after his speech last episode.

Venture

I'd guess it works in a similar way to Tyrion's trial, only with seven septons as judges representing the faith of the seven, and trial by combat is still possible. Not sure though.

In Game of Thrones lore there is something called a "Trial of Seven" which is essentially a trial by combat but with 7 fighters on each side instead of 1. The accused chooses 6 or 7 champions to fight for them depending on whether they wish to fight or not, and the accuser chooses 7 champions to face them. I doubt we'll see this but you never know.
Is a trial by combat always to the death though? I don't think Loras or Margaery would risk their own life or someone else's unless they were facing an execution. Cersei could just get her pet zombie to fight for her of course.

Is a trial by combat always to the death though? I don't think Loras or Margaery would risk their own life or someone else's unless they were facing an execution. Cersei could just get her pet zombie to fight for her of course.

I think Loras would fight, he's a famous knight after all. Not sure about Margaery. Trial by combat isn't always to the death, you can yield to end the fight.

I'd guess it works in a similar way to Tyrion's trial, only with seven septons as judges representing the faith of the seven, and trial by combat is still possible. Not sure though.

In Game of Thrones lore there is something called a "Trial of Seven" which is essentially a trial by combat but with 7 fighters on each side instead of 1. The accused chooses 6 or 7 champions to fight for them depending on whether they wish to fight or not, and the accuser chooses 7 champions to face them. I doubt we'll see this but you never know.

That's when the zombie mountain shows up and destroys everyone and free's the Cersei.

Screw story reasons, pulling out trial by combat for the 3rd time would be crappy just because it's always happened.

Agreed.

Frog-fu

Banned
I don't have pent up rage lol

Maybe I'm coming at this from a different point of view, but I fail to see what Dany has done to be 'truly" villainous. Let me explain. The Sons of the Harpy are being controlled by one or many of the noble houses of Meereen. Their goal is force things to go back to the way they used to be. Slavery is what they want back, and if the scenes from Volantis didn't reinforce just how monstrous that form of slavery is, then remember that these were the people who sent out a welcome mat for Dany that included children nailed to posts.

This is what she's fighting against, and the casualties are mounting. Yet no one amongst the nobles is doing anything to stop the Sons of the Harpy, and you know that they are being controlled and financed by one or more of these same nobles. Now Ser Barristan, one of her closest advisers, mentors, protectors, is dead. If Stannis burning his in laws can be waved off as making tough sacrifices. Then feeding one of these cunts to her dragons is more worthy of such dismissal than what Stannis did. Every single one of these former masters wants Meereen to return back to slavery. Why wouldn't they? They had all the power and control over the slaves. Now their cash cow has been freed by Dany. Heads need to fucking roll for the shit these insurgents have done. It's not some noble cause that they are fighting Dany.

She should do what Daario tells her. Line them all up and torch their asses. That way, any one practising slavery, including those cunts in Volantis, understand what's coming to them. So yeah, I don't see killing former slavers involved in a brutal insurgency against her, as being a villain.

Daenarys has her reasons. I'm actually one of the seemingly few still on her side, still wanting her to succeed and grow. I don't think she's going mad per se. She certainly still has nothing but pure intentions and as far as moral compasses go, hers is much better than virtually anyone else in the series with power, however, you must admit it is somewhat worrying that she burns those she condemns when her father was The Mad King who did the same.

As for Stannis. You guys remember Gendry right? What was it that Stannis said when ser Davos asked him he was really going to burn his own nephew? Oh yeah:

Dude was ready and willing to kill his own nephew for power. If he suddenly changes his attitude when confronted with the sacrifice being his daughter now, it's a cop out. It also would prove just how full of shit Stannis is. It's ok to kill your nephew for the greater good, but your daughter is off limits?

That was a while ago, when Stannis was stll reeling from his defeat at Blackwater Bay and more under Melisandre's thumb than ever before, and more than, it was with Gendry, a boy he didn't even know, no more than a stranger, if not for his blood.

To Stannis, sacrificing an unknown, significantly older bastard for the sake of the realm would be a far easier sacrifice to make than his very own daughter whom he loves.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I'll talk about the last part first. It's not a cop out, people always make excuses for family. Then again he did kill his brother, but he didn't love him It seems like he loves his daughter.

The guy is obviously ruthless, but he is doing it to win. Horrible things but to win. Danny at times I get the impression she enjoys doing the crazy shit she sometimes, similar to her family tree. In fact the main reason she might not go to that level might be Tyrion. When her brother got brutally murdered and the slave owner who was burned and eaten. It's true they all want it, but it doesn't mean that person specifically asked for it.

My suspicion is Dario is the one doing it. Forces Danny her hand to take them out, especially after his speech last episode.

Come on bro. Dany absolutely does not enjoy bloodshed. Her brother sold her to a barbarian, beat her, tried to steal her dragon eggs, and then pulled a sword on her and threatened to kill her and her unborn child. Drogo was having none of that shit. She tried to save her brother many times, but all he cared about was her not angering "the Dragon." Fuck the slave owner seriously. These motherfuckers were responsible for Ser Barriston getting killed. I refuse to believe these masters have no idea who is controlling the Sons of Harpy. You want to cover for your bros? Good. More food for the dragons. Associate with a bunch of twats, don't be surprised when your choice of companions adversely affects your life.

Man I don't know. I think Shereen is a goner. Has this show focused on a character the way they have with her lately, and not have something fucked up happen to them?

Rur0ni

To be fair, Stannis had absolutely no emotional attachment to Gendry. He was just some dude he just met who happened to be one of his brothers many bastards. You can't really compare him to Shireen.

He (his shadow) did kill his brother though, and other family members who didn't believe in the faith.
A brother who was stealing his claim and was willing to fight for it. Fair game.

Heshinsi

Renly was a fool. A smart man would have joined forces with his older brother to take the throne and then kill him to take the crown.
Stannis would have done just that if the roles were reversed. If Stannis' schtick is "for the best of the realm," then he really should have abdicated in favour of Renly, for Renly would have been better for the realm. If the roles were once again reversed, Stannis would have been that brooding creepy guy in the corner, while those mean boys picked on Brianne. You know people loved Renly. What a loss for the kingdom. Would have made a great placeholder till Khaleesi came to relieve him. Knowing him, he'd probably would have just been like, "no worries Kelly C, just keeping the seat warm for you."

Come on bro. Dany absolutely does not enjoy bloodshed. Her brother sold her to a barbarian, beat her, tried to steal her dragon eggs, and then pulled a sword on her and threatened to kill her and her unborn child. Drogo was having none of that shit. She tried to save her brother many times, but all he cared about was her not angering "the Dragon." Fuck the slave owner seriously. These motherfuckers were responsible for Ser Barriston getting killed. I refuse to believe these masters have no idea who is controlling the Sons of Harpy. You want to cover for your bros? Good. More food for the dragons. Associate with a bunch of twats, don't be surprised when your choice of companions adversely affects your life.

Man I don't know. I think Shereen is a goner. Has this show focused on a character the way they have with her lately, and not have something fucked up happen to them?
She wanted to watch her brother burn. 'The guy deserved to die, but I am going to watch and if he was worthy enough as a dragon, he wouldn't burn' is different than him just dying. Same story with her vengeance against the guy that was eaten and burned. To me, I get the impression she enjoys this fire burning business and considering her general family tree, especially her father I am convinced. Saying that, I still can't tell if she's going to be a hero or a villain.

Unfortunately, I do think she is a goner. :'( Either Stannis does it or the witch & wife do it behind his back...

Stannis would have done just that if the roles were reversed. If Stannis' schtick is "for the best of the realm," then he really should have abdicated in favour of Renly, for Renly would have been better for the realm. If the roles were once again reversed, Stannis would have been that brooding creepy guy in the corner, while those mean boys picked on Brianne. You know people loved Renly. What a loss for the kingdom. Would have made a great placeholder till Khaleesi came to relieve him. Knowing him, he'd probably would have just been like, "no worries Kelly C, just keeping the seat warm for you."
His schtick is that it's his right, and it was. That tagline is saved for Varys. I think Danny will be Queen around the end, but I wouldn't too confident in her not getting owned towards the end. She has a worse political game than the dead Starks, despite being a pretty damn good war tactician.

Heshinsi

She wanted to watch her brother burn. 'The guy deserved to die, but I am going to watch and if he was worthy enough as a dragon, he wouldn't burn' is different than him just dying. Same story with her vengeance against the guy that was eaten and burned. To me, I get the impression she enjoys this fire burning business and considering her general family tree, especially her father I am convinced. Saying that, I still can't tell if she's going to be a hero or a villain.

Unfortunately, I do think she is a goner. :'( Either Stannis does it or the witch & wife do it behind his back...

His schtick is that it's his right, and it was. That tagline is saved for Varys. I think Danny will be Queen around the end, but I wouldn't too confident in her not getting owned towards the end. She has a worse political game than the dead Starks, despite being a pretty damn good war tactician.

No she didn't. Her stupid brother threatened her life after having already beat her to the ground for simply suggesting that he treat her people better. At that point. Visarys was dead to her, and it was the Khal who decided to give him his crown of gold that he kept demanding. After going through the Westrosi attempt on Dany's life, no way a second attempt was going to slide. Plus, rules are rules. Brandishing a weapon in the holy city is forbidden.

maxresdefault.jpg

She has a worse game because she has no formal training. The Starks had maesters and still fucked up. They didn't have do deal with trying to rule over two groups who hate each other, and they still fucked up.

No she didn't. Her stupid brother threatened her life after having already beat her to the ground for simply suggesting that he treat her people better. At that point. Visarys was dead to her, and it was the Khal who decided to give him his crown of gold that he kept demanding. After going through the Westrosi attempt on Dany's life, no way a second attempt was going to slide. Plus, rules are rules. Brandishing a weapon in the holy city is forbidden.

She has a worse game because she has no formal training. The Starks had maesters and still fucked up. They didn't have do deal with trying to rule over two groups who hate each other, and they still fucked up.
Ehh yeah she did. What he did to her does not change my statement. I don't understand how her brother being a complete piece of shit changes the crazy eyes and her batshit crazy statement that dragons don't burn.

What training do the Starks need in the North? They're the one family that stay in the North. The only reason Ned went South was because his bff's life was in danger.

Heshinsi

Ehh yeah she did. What he did to her does not change my statement. I don't understand how her brother being a complete piece of shit changes the crazy eyes and her batshit crazy statement that dragons don't burn.

What training do the Starks need in the North? They're the one family that stay in the North. The only reason Ned went South was because his bff's life was in danger.
First of all, that statement was made in off hand manner after he died. Secondly, watch that scene posted above. She tries to save him before he escalates it when he says, "he can have the baby, I'll cut it out and leave it for him." even if she were delighted that he got what was coming to him, why is that a bad thing?

Oh and, dragons clearly don't burn as she demonstrated at the end of the season. I also believe that her comment was also a throwback to all the times he'd tell her that he is a dragon, and not to anger him. Hell, I would have said the same line too, if someone kept running their position in my face only to be proven wrong.

Ahh, did you miss the part where Bran gets continues training from the old maestor in politics and ruling?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
First of all, that statement was made in off hand manner after he died. Secondly, watch that scene posted above. She tries to save him before he escalates it when he says, "he can have the baby, I'll cut it out and leave it for him." even if she were delighted that he got what was coming to him, why is that a bad thing?

Oh and, dragons clearly don't burn as she demonstrated at the end of the season. I also believe that her comment was also a throwback to all the times he'd tell her that he is a dragon, and not to anger him. Hell, I would have said the same line too, if someone kept running their position in my face only to be proven wrong.

Ahh, did you miss the part where Bran gets continues training from the old maestor in politics and ruling?

There's a difference between ruling the North and playing the game of thrones.

Heshinsi

There's a difference between ruling the North and playing the game of thrones.
Still beats being sold off by your brother, and people still wondering, "But why isn't she doing everything perfect with no experience?" plus she hasn't even gotten to the part of playing the game yet. The Starks on the other hand, got swept out in the round Robin stage lol

Did you miss my posts? Targeryan blood known to be crazy, crazy father and brother, one of which loved burning people alive. There's plenty evidence shown so far that she can go crazy just like her father. You talk shit about Stannis while I see some hilarious double standard when it comes to her. Clearly it isn't some off handed comment since this isn't a one time thing.

Starks' land is bigger than all 6 Kingdoms put together, and they're undisputed there before the war started. Bran and the others would be fine if things stood they way they have been in the North. Once they start meddling with politics down south, they look completely incompetent sans Sansa.
Still beats being sold off by your brother, and people still wondering, "But why isn't she doing everything perfect with no experience?" plus she hasn't even gotten to the part of playing the game yet. The Starks on the other hand, got swept out in the round Robin stage lol
It looks like she's doing everything wrong since she's taken over the last town. I don't think anyone has expectations for her to be perfect.

But, "for the best of the realm" isn't Stannis' schtick. He's more like the Rulemeister from that one Doug episode.

Loakum

Banned

Actually she DID want to watch her brother burn.(her brother was a total douche, but she did want to see him die.) Jorah asked Khalessi to turn away, and she said no! She showed the same ruthless nature she showed her hand madien, and that innocent man she fed to her two dragons. Daenerys is shaping up to be like her father "The Mad King." It wouldn't surprise me if she executed Jorah for returning to Mereen.

Did you miss my posts? Targeryan blood known to be crazy, crazy father and brother, one of which loved burning people alive. There's plenty evidence shown so far that she can go crazy just like her father. You talk shit about Stannis while I see some hilarious double standard when it comes to her. Clearly it isn't some off handed comment since this isn't a one time thing.

Starks' land is bigger than all 6 Kingdoms put together, and they're undisputed there before the war started. Bran and the others would be fine if things stood they way they have been in the North. Once they start meddling with politics down south, they look completely incompetent sans Sansa.

It looks like she's doing everything wrong since she's taken over the last town. I don't think anyone has expectations for her to be perfect.

The Starks have been killed by treachery and backstabbing ( and the Lannisters having more money ). Ned needed the help of Littlefinger to get the town guard to fight for him. LF backstabbed Ned and stayed with the Queen.

Robb was then backstabbed by the Boltons and Freys who were bought by Tywin.

Both of those things could not have been completely foreseen. Sure Robb broke his promise to Walter Frey by marrying someone else, but is that worthy of a death sentence and destroying another army and creating a rift that will never again be mended between the two families? Dunno about all that. And it was practically forbidden in this world what the Freys did to Robb and Catalyn. Breaking the sacred vow of protection during such an event was supposedly a huge thing. It is weird we haven't seen a single thing about the Freys this season tbh. I hope Arya goes out and starts Assassinating the Freys one by one. God that would be glorious to watch.

What exactly has Dany done absolutely wrong? She is trying to break a slave trade that has been going on in this land for god knows how long. Centuries no doubt. You don't do that without any incident. Considering the circumstances I think she has done pretty good. Some odd choices here and there, but Mereen isn't exactly in utter chaos just yet.

If it all breaks down and utter chaos does break out, then yeah you could say she failed.

Curufinwe

Renly was a fool. A smart man would have joined forces with his older brother to take the throne and then kill him to take the crown.

Renly should have offered to join Stannis in return for being made Hand. They would have been a good combination. Renly as a King who refused to have sex with his wife was never going to work.

Prine

Banned
The way Viserys unsheaths his sword before threatening Daeny for the last time always makes me laugh loudly. Dude drew his weapon so hard he almost came out his boots.

https://youtu.be/Akl6OK2HUNA

Nice steady progression from him to Joffeey to Ramsay.

I read that drawing sword in that region is forbidden for the Dothraki, no blood is allowed to be spilt. Hence Drogo Killing Viserys without a splatter .

Hmm, if Arya Stark becomes no one, does that mean she has to give up Arya's list of names? Why would no one have a reason to kill Arya Stark's enemies?

The way Viserys unsheaths his sword before threatening Daeny for the last time always makes me laugh loudly. Dude drew his weapon so hard he almost came out his boots.

https://youtu.be/Akl6OK2HUNA

Nice steady progression from him to Joffeey to Ramsay.

Such an amazing scene, one of the best deaths and probably my favorite on the show. A crown for a king, no head being chopped off, no bodies burning, no death by combat but a molten crown of custom fitted gold, that is a death.

Something I really miss about the earlier seasons is the subtle music, it seemed to be around far more often than it is now.

Dinner with Jon Snow

Avoid comments as always. Contains stuff from the past seasons only.

That was pretty funny. Direwolf, Three eyed Raved!...
Incest!

The Starks have been killed by treachery and backstabbing ( and the Lannisters having more money ). Ned needed the help of Littlefinger to get the town guard to fight for him. LF backstabbed Ned and stayed with the Queen.

Robb was then backstabbed by the Boltons and Freys who were bought by Tywin.

Both of those things could not have been completely foreseen. Sure Robb broke his promise to Walter Frey by marrying someone else, but is that worthy of a death sentence and destroying another army and creating a rift that will never again be mended between the two families? Dunno about all that. And it was practically forbidden in this world what the Freys did to Robb and Catalyn. Breaking the sacred vow of protection during such an event was supposedly a huge thing. It is weird we haven't seen a single thing about the Freys this season tbh. I hope Arya goes out and starts Assassinating the Freys one by one. God that would be glorious to watch.

What exactly has Dany done absolutely wrong? She is trying to break a slave trade that has been going on in this land for god knows how long. Centuries no doubt. You don't do that without any incident. Considering the circumstances I think she has done pretty good. Some odd choices here and there, but Mereen isn't exactly in utter chaos just yet.

If it all breaks down and utter chaos does break out, then yeah you could say she failed.
The dead Starks were just bad at politics. Ned trusting Littlefinger, a guy who told him not to trust him. Then his plan to give Cersei a chance to leave was stupid. Robb should waited until the war to marry his wife if he wanted to marry her. He should have imprisoned Karstark and kept the army. He should have had the Lannister men killed off, even if it's a terrible thing. It hindered his army far too much. Going to the wedding also proved to be a costly mistake. His move to align with Renly smart if it wasn't for a vagina baby on the other hand. Catlyn releasing Jaime in the hope that maybe the Lannisters who are known liars, backstabbers and fuck their family members keep their word because they always their debts.

Danny seems like a child given ultimate power. Goes and breaks off a famous statue as soon as she takes the city, pissing the powerful off and possibly others depending what it means. Kills the slaver boy in front of everyone instead of doing it without anyone seeing it or putting him in jail for life. Leaving no structure on how the city should run, instead go by they'll figure it out routine. Leaves the other cities with a similar mentality instead of putting some type of rule under her so there is some semblance of order. Doesn't watch the movies How to Train Your Dragon and its sequel but instead just goes along with the idea that they'll learn and obey 100% just because. Effort is not important here, winging it is. I would say devise a plan on how to figure out who the Harpies are, but she might have (finally) done that now marrying that guy. I was leaning towards that plan before, but now I have a feeling Tyrion will figure it out for her to show her how valuable he is. Killing the masters and then having another burned/eaten. Devise a plan to figure out who is responsible. If it's Dario, she will have ended up looking like the biggest idiot in Westeros and Essos.
I just want my theory to be right for this :S

The dead Starks are not good a politics, but she's way worse. However the difference is that Robb had the worst council of all of them, and Danny might have the best one after Joffrey's.

Prine

Banned
The dead Starks were just bad at politics. Ned trusting Littlefinger, a guy who told him not to trust him. Then his plan to give Cersei a chance to leave was stupid. Robb should waited until the war to marry his wife if he wanted to marry her. He should have imprisoned Karstark and kept the army. He should have had the Lannister men killed off, even if it's a terrible thing. It hindered his army far too much. Going to the wedding also proved to be a costly mistake. His move to align with Renly smart if it wasn't for a vagina baby on the other hand. Catlyn releasing Jaime in the hope that maybe the Lannisters who are known liars, backstabbers and fuck their family members keep their word because they always their debts.

Danny seems like a child given ultimate power. Goes and breaks off a famous statue as soon as she takes the city, pissing the powerful off and possibly others depending what it means. Kills the slaver boy in front of everyone instead of doing it without anyone seeing it or putting him in jail for life. Leaving no structure on how the city should run, instead go by they'll figure it out routine. Leaves the other cities with a similar mentality instead of putting some type of rule under her so there is some semblance of order. Doesn't watch the movies How to Train Your Dragon and its sequel but instead just goes along with the idea that they'll learn and obey 100% just because. Effort is not important here, winging it is. I would say devise a plan on how to figure out who the Harpies are, but she might have (finally) done that now marrying that guy. I was leaning towards that plan before, but now I have a feeling Tyrion will figure it out for her to show her how valuable he is. Killing the masters and then having another burned/eaten. Devise a plan to figure out who is responsible. If it's Dario, she will have ended up looking like the biggest idiot in Westeros and Essos.
I just want my theory to be right for this :S

The dead Starks are not good a politics, but she's way worse. However the difference is that Robb had the worst council of all of them, and Danny might have the best one after Joffrey's.

The Starks noble and virtuous characters promotes loyalty of the people and respect of their peers, something that lasts even after death.

dLMN8R

When it comes to Arya Stark becoming "no one", is there any chance that they'd actually stop using Maisie Williams? Not really sure how this Braavosi stuff works.

When it comes to Arya Stark becoming "no one", is there any chance that they'd actually stop using Maisie Williams? Not really sure how this Braavosi stuff works.

That'l probably be the case, but just for short moments. How Jaqen has still looked like Jaqen 90% of the time.

someday

Banned
I thought he said she wasn't ready to become that one (as in that particular face) but he had an idea of a specific person she is ready for?

He said she wasn't ready to become no one, but she was ready to become someone else. The person you quoted was correct.

But Jaqen said that she was not ready to become no one, she is ready to become someone else

They only showed those heads/faces but doesn't Jagen's whole body change? Body skin color etc.
Didn't pay attention if also his height changed.

Would be funny if full transformation are the plot's way of speeding up Arya's revenge before the story ends.
Like, even though just a few years have passed the little kid is now a 40 year old giant who kills everyone on her list :p

Just a little note and a little coincidence. The Irish open (Golf) is being played in Newcastle County Down in Ireland and the very first episode (discovery of the DireWolf pups and ongoing White Walker scenes till this day) are shot at Tollymore Forest Co.Down, next to where the Irish Open is.

This new video and Irish YouTube channel has popped up regarding Game of Thrones, considering it's largely where the show is made: https://youtu.be/dlILWf-OF70

They only showed those heads/faces but doesn't Jagen's whole body change? Body skin color etc.

Would be funny if full transformation are the plot's way of speeding up Arya's revenge before the story ends.
Like, even though just a few years have passed the little kid is now a 40 year old giant who kills everyone on her list :p

I could actually see something like that happening. Someone like Meryn or Walder is suddenly killed by a total stranger, then we get a close-up reveal of Arya's face changing back to reveal who she is.

its a wonder Tommen hasnt gone batshit insane yet
kid or no kid
i bet next episode hes just gonna say fuck it my moms in prison lets go to war
its a wonder those religious fanatics arent dead yet

Hasn't she dropped her revenge list, in an attempt to become Nobody? Would be quite a twist if she winds up having to kill a sibling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom