• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope Arya at least stabs that bastard Trant in the testicles.

I can't see her passing him up. She has to much hatred to completely abandon her past. Couldn't get rid of Needle either. If she does pass him up maybe this proves beyond a doubt she is ready but then what would be the point of her story if it's just becoming a random assassin.

RPGCrazied

The penultimate episode is tonight, and the title has the word
dragons
in it. You know shits going down tonight

Don't think its going to be as epic as last week's 2nd half of the show with the white walkers. Maybe next week on the season finale see some major stuff go down.

mokeyjoe

I can't see her passing him up. She has to much hatred to completely abandon her past. Couldn't get rid of Needle either. If she does pass him up maybe this proves beyond a doubt she is ready but then what would be the point of her story if it's just becoming a random assassin.

Yeah, it's no accident he's gone to Bravos. And that she's hidden Needle. She'll do her training and then go rogue. That all seems pretty obvious.

S2gWVLQ.gif

ROFL

Griss

I should have listened, just got spoiled in a thread (not GAF) on the NBA finals.

God dammit.

Everyone else abort the internet for the next 40 minutes. FUCK. Fuck spoilers.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
The fact that people are spoilering this episode around the internet can only mean one thing: THIS EPISODE IS GOING TO BE AWESOME

Brashnir

30 minsssssss

Doesn't this episode have the same name as
the last book?

Does that mean we're caught up?

The title is almost the same as the 5th book, yes. By the end of the season most/every storyline will be caught up except the ones which have departed/been altered from the books, so yes.

Makai

The title is almost the same as the 5th book, yes. By the end of the season most/every storyline will be caught up except the ones which have departed/been altered from the books, so yes.
So they did two books in one season? What the hell?

I didn't like how the Thenn dude was just instakilled by the white walker king. Come on...I know he was just a plot device but Thenns are supposed to be crazy good warriors.

Volimar

Weekly reminder asking people using HBO go and now to keep in mind that they tend to be a few minutes ahead of the broadcast. Careful what you post.

Griss

For the last 6 months I've been using an old 24' CRT which was blurry and almost colourless. Was given a 46' 1080p TV a couple of days ago. (It's about 7 years old but who cares) Holy SHIT the difference. This is going to be great. Wish I'd had it all year :(

Big Blue

For the last 6 months I've been using an old 24' CRT which was blurry and almost colourless. Was given a 46' 1080p TV a couple of days ago. (It's about 7 years old but who cares) Holy SHIT the difference. This is going to be great. Wish I'd had it all year :(

Welcome to HD television. Next thing should be a surround sound system.

Haha.

Re-watch last week's ep on that then ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom