• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
The show where nothing happens for 9 episodes, then you still feel like nothing really happened in episode 10 -- up until the final seconds when they pull a cheap cliffhanger.

fucking bad show, honestly.

iNvid02

it was obvious it was gonna be that little cunt olly, but it wasnt a quick death

ASDSFJLFLK

Y4WQ1Ze.gif

royalan

Anyway, that was a boring finale. All the big moments fell completely flat. Didn't need to see Cersei walk through spit for damn near 10 minutes. Crappy cliffhanger is crappy...

I just don''t think this show has anything left.

TheContact

Oh my god what an episode. did not expect any of that.

So I wonder if Stannis is dead. They never actually showed him die. He deserved it though. I can't believe mellisandre abandoned him. She was just some religious nut and she got a nice hard bite of reality once she knew Stannis wasn't going to win.
I felt bad for Cercei for the first time and zombie mountain is awesome.
Fuck olly. Another stark dead. Unbelievable. I'm glad they mentioned benjin though. What the hell happened to him?
Glad to see Reek kill that bitch
Wish we got to see something bad happen to Ramsay
Loved watching arya kill meryn. Now she's blind. did not see that coming at all
Who were those guys surrounding dany? Dothraki?
I hope that bitch from dorne gets her due diligence

So many questions that won't be answeed for so long. Damn.

Venture

Damn. What an absolutely brutal episode. Can't believe I was actually tearing up for Cersei. Big props to Lena Headey. I can't even imagine how difficult that was to film.

Road

Cersei Lannister gets to go back to the palace and be queen again, and will smite hard with her new zombie knight.

Sansa Stark jumps to suicide. Arya Stark goes blind. John Snow is stabbed to death.

Yep, that's Game of Thrones alright.

I couldn't even believe what was happening, even by the 3rd or 4th stab. What the hell is the Night's Watch's problem with what Jon did? It's not like the wildling's are hanging out at the wall using supplies. All Jon essentially did was move them from one side of the wall to the other so the army of the dead wouldn't have them. Fuck Olli, fuck that piece of shit old guy who has been giving Jon shit no matter what he does.

Got to give it to the show tho, took them 5 seasons to get me to legitimately give a shit about Jon Snow and the Wall and as soon as they do this happens. See you in a whole god damn year.

Makai

Anyway, that was a boring finale. All the big moments fell completely flat. Didn't need to see Cersei walk through spit for damn near 10 minutes. Crappy cliffhanger is crappy...

I just don''t think this show has anything left.
Really? More happened in that episode than the rest of the season.

Cersei Lannister gets to go back to the palace and be queen again, and will smite hard with her new zombie knight.

Sansa Stark jumps to suicide. Arya Stark goes blind. John Snow is stabbed to death.

Yep, that's Game of Thrones alright.

I don't think Sansa offed herself

But Arya fucked up

TheFatMan

The show where nothing happens for 9 episodes, then you still feel like nothing really happened in episode 10 -- up until the final seconds when they pull a cheap cliffhanger.

fucking bad show, honestly.

I don't even know if this is a serious statement or not.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom