• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Loved the interacting between Milisandre and Throros, and Millisandre and Arya.

I wonder where they're going with Gendry....

AFFC
I want to see Gendry save Brienne...

ROFL, Horn.

Why are you guys behind? I noticed a few of you are. America is like a minute or 2 off?

I'm in Canada btw.

guess now I know not to say anything spoilery now that I know I'm ahead.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So am I the only one that thinks the episode should have ended on that epic littlefinger speech rather than the cheesy make out sesh.

ASOS
Not sure why they introduced the dragonglass dagger and didn't have it used in the same episode.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So only 4 of them made it to the top of the wall?

ASOS
I'm more convinced now that the skirmish at Castle Black is going to be skipped for total focus on the battle at the wall. I think Jon and Summer will kill everyone at Queenscrown.

jett

D-Member
Great episode, this season has been on a roll. Loved pretty much all of the interactions.

edit: wish the Ros thing hadn't been spoiled to me. You douchelords need to be specific when you post shit that spoils book readers as well.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So only 4 of them made it to the top of the wall?

ASOS
I'm more convinced now that the skirmish at Castle Black is going to be skipped for total focus on the battle at the wall. I think Jon and Summer will kill everyone at Queenscrown.
[ASoS]
and Jon will be the one to kill Ygritte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom