• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violater

KuGsj.gif

And so my watch begins

Man, Charles Dance and Peter Dinklage are really awesome.....even since season 1. But damn, I just love watching those 2 on screen. Even when they don't talk, their emotes are really amazing. The stare they give, their body language, etc. Awesome in all aspect.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
So the White Walker effects were bad ass, but I'm sitting here screaming at the screen:

"YOU LEFT THE DAGGER ON THE GROUND YOU GREAT FUCKING MORON!!!!"

Still, cool as all hell with the crows and such.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Promo
ASOS
Man, Edmure looks like he's having a wonderful time!

So the White Walker effects were bad ass, but I'm sitting here screaming at the screen:

"YOU LEFT THE DAGGER ON THE GROUND YOU GREAT FUCKING MORON!!!!"

Still, cool as all hell with the crows and such.

He has a bag of those daggers.

Really good episode:

Promo spoiler:

PERFECT teaser. Gives NOTHING away aside from some Jorah/Daario action in Esteros. I also like how it looks like aside from Dany it's going to focus in on all the Starks.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Promo
ASOS
Man, Edmure looks like he's having a wonderful time!

He has a bag of those daggers.

In the book he does, but I thought in the show they just showed him taking the one? Glad he's got the whole bunch. Perhaps they showed it and I just don't remember. I drink a lot. :D

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Really good episode:

Promo spoiler:

PERFECT teaser. Gives NOTHING away aside from some Jorah/Daario action in Esteros. I also like how it looks like aside from Dany it's going to focus in on all the Starks.

ASOS
Trailer perfectly makes it look like Yunkai is going to be the big climax of the season. If they keep that going during episode 9, people are going to lose their shit when the band starts playing.

aceface

The biggest problem with that ending scene is that I don't know if it's really clear that it was obsidian/dragonglass. Should I spoil that? eh.

All those crows and the weirwood were AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom