• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

pa22word

Also possibly a MAJOR spoiler for Episode 10 / ASOS
Michelle Fairley is in episode 10. hum...

Eugh...

Feast/Storm spoilers?:
Despite what everyone says, I still consider that to be the point the series officially jumped the shark. Feast was just it descending into complete oblivion from that point, tbqh.

Possible spoiler? My cable guide says
Mance Rayder will be in tonight's episode. I never pay attention to these things so I don't know if it's accurate, but hopefully it's true. Also Steelshanks, Tormund, Beric.

Also possibly a MAJOR spoiler for Episode 10 / ASOS
Michelle Fairley is in episode 10. hum...

I think thats pretty standard though. Happened on another recent HBO series as well
(actor was credited/listed on IMDB for a few episodes after their character died)

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Who's that guy on the end? He's really dreamy...

image.php

aceface

I'm getting much more of a GRRM vibe from this episode than the last one, I wonder if a lot of his scenes got pushed. Very close to the book.

Fey

Banned
They made Joffrey the douche instead of Sansa.

I'm ok with it, there's enough Sansa haters.
I'm okay with the change, too, especially since Sansa not knealing was more justified in the book, imo.

And who knows how many people would forever hold a grudge on Sansa for not knealing for precious Tyrion. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom