• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocks

I enjoyed this episode. There were some really great moments, particularly all of Tyrion's parts and Sam the Slayer.

I felt like leech moment was absolutely pathetic though. I'm not sure if it was bad writing, bad acting, bad directing, or a combination of all three. I'm leaning toward poor directing.

ezrarh

I loved that episode. Tyrion's wedding was fantastic, well in terms of acting and everything. Not that great for those involved.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Is the dagger special or something? Non book reader. I'm guessing yes? Wow. Why did he leave it on the floor!!!!

Sam was showing Gilly the dagger 2 episodes ago (and it was mentioned again in the recap tonight). He has a bag of Obsidian Daggers (Dragonglass) that he found.

Lkr

so now that the episode is over i guess it is safe to say...

asos
jaime lannister sends his regards

Etheus

Neo Member
Series all books for real super super up to adwd and twow
All those crows at the Weirwood make me buy into the evil Three Eyed Crow/Bloodraven/Bran theory

Sam was showing Gilly the dagger 2 episodes ago (and it was mentioned again in the recap tonight). He has a bag of Obsidian Daggers (Dragonglass) that he found.

I need to pay attention more. But it's hard to with all that beautiful ass on the screen!

Looking forward to what comes of this. Amazing.

Lkr

I need to pay attention more. But it's hard to with all that beautiful ass on the screen!

Looking forward to what comes of this. Amazing.

shit. if you haven't read the books get out of this thread. it is known

there is no way that the asos
purple wedding happens this season

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So
Joffrey's Wedding, and what comes after
will happen in this season after all?
Zero chance. [ASoS]
Joffrey will be too busy celebrating Robb's death during episode 10. Then Tywin will give him his verbal slap down.

ezekial45

Banned
Emilia Clarke looked awesome in tonight's episode, but the prostitute that with those three guys in the following scene made my jaw drop. She was gorgeous.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
ASOS
That short clip of Edmure going to the bedding is how I imagined it when I first read it...and then..well you guys all know
[ASoS]
I also love that he's surrounded by unattractive Frey women.
:lol

Pocks

Episode 9 promo for those who missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9y8hn3hSVk

Remember to spoiler tag anything that it shows.

Also, episode 9 won't air until June 2nd so this is going to be a long two weeks.

I'm going to watch that promo many time over the next couple of weeks. :(

[ASOS]
That is a bloody perfect promo. They're building it up like one of the big events will be the conquering of Casterly Rock...
3AQmK.gif
I think the RW is the event that Dan and Dave talk about being so excited to have the chance to depict on television. With that in mind, I reckon they'll pull it off wonderfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom