• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

lil

lmao, much better than his Stan Lee. :p

my mom just came in and told me to have fun watching waterfall skater boy.

Have they not been streaming on Twitch as of late or are the just not bothering to upload them to YouTube anymore?

Two Bloodborne's and Toybox Tuesday aside there hasn't been any. I was looking forward to them playing Mario Party 10 with Huber playing as Bowser which they talked about a couple of weeks ago now.

I can't be watching them love. They don't stream until gone 2/3 am.

Have they not been streaming on Twitch as of late or are the just not bothering to upload them to YouTube anymore?

Two Bloodborne's and Toybox Tuesday aside there hasn't been any. I was looking forward to them playing Mario Party 10 with Huber playing as Bowser which they talked about a couple of weeks ago now.

I can't be watching them love. They don't stream until gone 2/3 am.

We posted Dragon Quest Heroes too. Friday streams usually go too long to post the archives and if someone doesn't think that a stream was very strong, it won't go to the YouTube channel (usually Kyle). That said, they're still in the Twitch Past Broadcasts for several weeks.

We posted Dragon Quest Heroes too. Friday streams usually go too long to post the archives and if someone doesn't think that a stream was very strong, it won't go to the YouTube channel (usually Kyle). That said, they're still in the Twitch Past Broadcasts for several weeks.

How the hell did I not know Twitch Past Broadcasts was a thing?

Thanks for the tip, Blood.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Does this mean Gametrailers Huber is hosting The Final Gametrailers this week? Hopefully this is the one about why Kyle doesn't like Shigeru Nintendo.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
LMAO at Kyle doing a horror Huber episode. He's more Huber than Huber too! Kyle totally lost his voice afterwards. He also had some moments where I swore he was going to laugh his ass off and break character haha. I want Kyle to do at least an episode replacing the characters in every other GT show. DO IT.

"Clair de Lune is the best save music" FUCK YEAH, IT IS, MOTHERFUCKER. And I don't say it because I can play it on piano.

BladeSinner

Neo Member
That was an amazing episode of Huber Hype! I didn't think they (GT) would be able to follow up the Bloodborne episode of Mandatory Update so soon!

From a LONG TIME GameTrailers viewer (since the beginning), it is so nice to see all the great work they are able to do now, and the creative freedom they seem to have been given. GT is in my opinion pretty much at the best it has ever been content wise.

Keep up the good work guys! Also, especially to Blood (I know there are others on GT who do this as well), thank you for communicating with us fans on Neogaf. It gives us another great outlet, outside of YouTube, and GT itself (which are both taken care of tremendously RE two way communication) to chat with you guys!

I wonder if it will be isolated to a criss-cross between Huber Hype and Final Bosman or if they'll do an even bigger round robin involving other shows. Either way it's a fun April Fools gag.

Hasney

I wonder if it will be isolated to a criss-cross between Huber Hype and Final Bosman or if they'll do an even bigger round robin involving other shows. Either way it's a fun April Fools gag.

Ian and Elyse on Final Bosman, Huber doing Mandatory Update

TheHall

I want:

• Elyse to do The Final Bosman
  • Blood, Jones, Matt to play D&D with Ben
  • GT Time hosted by Huber
  • Man Up with Kyle and Huber

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I've ever been so hyped for a Final Bosman ep

es tut mir leid

Yeah, I have been checking here and the other Bosman thread to see if the episode is up. I want it now!

Hasney

Oh shit, the bet.... I want to see what happens with that!

Huber adding the P into @KyleBosman after Kyle forgot his ruled.
Es tut mir leid

TheHall

Oh shit, the bet.... I want to see what happens with that!

Huber adding the P into @KyleBosman after Kyle forgot his ruled.
Es tut mir leid

Kyle P. Bosman was killing it.

I would have thrown in a few "That is Crazy to me" quotes though.

Auctopus

Huber doing an impression of Bosman doing an impression of Miyamoto. Hahaha.

Edit: Huber's sad German voice sounds like a robot.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Oh mah Gawd, that was awesome. That final segment, man, a wild
Ian
appears.

Heartfyre

Overall, I have to say the show-host-switcheroo has got to be my favourite April Fool's stunt so far.

YES. Even better than Pac-Man Google Maps.

jyoung188

Gametrailers has been on such a hot streak lately! They've become my favorite gaming sight outside of GAF. Such a likable group of people churning out great content on the regular.

ES TUT MIR LEID

lil

SORRY - PLEASE FORGIVE US - WHOOPS

I'm rolling over here. His quiet voice at the end was spot on. Plus, that was my favorite bonus bit in a while, ahaha.

Doffen

GT Live - Forza & Furious w/ Geoff Keighley

I quite enjoyed this episode of GT Live.

Also Blood in the Horizon camp.
JYjhzVe.gif

Auctopus

Just posting to say how great GT has been of late, such solid programming and content. The most likeable crew in the industry for me.

That GT Live was so smooth, probably 'cause they all knew Geoff. Also, it's nice to always hear Geoff speak passionately about something as sometimes he can come across as a little PR-ey. That tease at the end for E3, ahah.

You know, I said that I'd almost wish for a Bloodborne delay, so we would get another amazing segment from Ian on MU. The Quantum Break delay makes me just as happy. I need more Michael Lake in my life.

Top Bottom