• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2 |OT| ...Maria...MARIA!!!

Shins

Banned
whitehawk said:
The fuck... Such bullshit. I buy the snowblind map like a month ago, and now they tell me I could have paid an extra $10 for ALL the maps, and single player campaign? Way to treat your loyal players.
You won't be able to buy this for three months. You payed to be able to play those maps four months earlier than you would be able to with the bundle. You have nothing to complain about. It's not as if the game will run any better on July 28. Hell, there's room in there for TU4 to completely disable your roadie running ability or some shit.

You're a Gears of War fun. You should be used to getting fucked.

cresto

Shins said:
You won't be able to buy this for three months. You payed to be able to play those maps four months earlier than you would be able to with the bundle. You have nothing to complain about. It's not as if the game will run any better on July 28. Hell, there's room in there for TU4 to completely disable your roadie running ability or some shit.

Having them four months early doesn't constitute charging the same amount for the new DLC for those who already dumped the 20 bucks into it (ME!). It isn't like you really get to enjoy them the way you want either, with this stupid match making, you don't get to choose the gametype or even map for that matter. How is that worth 20 bucks? Please explain to me why I should be happy about having to pay 20 bucks for half of what that pack will be worth?

Shins

Banned
ergo said:
Having them four months early doesn't constitute charging the same amount for the new DLC for those who already dumped the 20 bucks into it (ME!). It isn't like you really get to enjoy them the way you want either, with this stupid match making, you don't get to choose the gametype or even map for that matter. How is that worth 20 bucks? Please explain to me why I should be happy about having to pay 20 bucks for half of what that pack will be worth?
You were willing to pay 10 bucks for 4 maps and 10 bucks for three maps. This has seven maps, and a single player expansion. How is that not twenty dollars worth of content, taking the price of the previous packs into context?

If your reasoning is that you won't be able to play those new maps because you don't like how matchmaking works, you're pretty stupid for buying two packs already with the same result. You shouldn't buy this pack, just like you shouldn't have bought the other two. But you did.

So...

edit: the fact that the bundle is a fantastic deal doesn't mean that twenty dollars is unfair. Were you out for blood against Valve when they released the Orange Box, and YOU ALREADY HAD HALF-LIFE AND HALF-LIFE EP 1!!!

Anyone who bought the previous DLC can't bitch. You already told Epic with your dollars that $20 was an acceptable price for 7 maps. So, you get to pay $20 for another set of 7 maps. You were fine with it before. What's wrong with doing it again?

And not to mention you get to play the maps months before us cheapies did. We don't get to touch them until July 28.

cresto

Shins said:
You were willing to pay 10 bucks for 4 maps and 10 bucks for three maps. This has seven maps, and a single player expansion. How is that not twenty dollars worth of content, taking the price of the previous packs into context?

If your reasoning is that you won't be able to play those new maps because you don't like how matchmaking works, you're pretty stupid for buying two packs already with the same result. You shouldn't buy this pack, just like you shouldn't have bought the other two. But you did.

So...

edit: the fact that the bundle is a fantastic deal doesn't mean that twenty dollars is unfair. Were you out for blood against Valve when they released the Orange Box, and YOU ALREADY HAD HALF-LIFE AND HALF-LIFE EP 1!!!
Still doesn't make the fact that whoever waited gets a $20 value. All i am saying is i feel cheated

Aladuf

Banned
ergo said:
Still doesn't make the fact that whoever waited gets a $20 value. All i am saying is i feel cheated
How do you feel when you pay $60 for a new game and then it gets price drops months later? This seems exactly the same to me.

whitehawk

Banned
Shins said:

Oh I see. I didn't realize it was releasing in 3 months. I thought it was releasing it right now pretty much :lol

Why are they announcing it so early? They should announce it a month before it comes out.

epmode

Shins said:
It sucked then too. At least Valve allowed us to gift out our extra copies. ..and $50 for Episode 2, TF2 and Portal is still an incredible deal.

This is some shady shit, Epic. It's funny to see how differently things are between UT3 (lots of awesome free content) vs. a Microsoft-published flagship game.

I like my 360 and all but I just can't get behind MS' addiction to premium DLC.

epmode said:
It sucked then too. At least Valve allowed us to gift out our extra copies. ..and $50 for Episode 2, TF2 and Portal is still an incredible deal.

This is some shady shit, Epic. It's funny to see how differently things are between UT3 (lots of awesome free content) vs. a Microsoft-published flagship game.

I like my 360 and all but I just can't get behind MS' addiction to premium DLC.

14 maps for $20 is hardly shady.

Does Epic allow players to join mid-game yet? I used to play Horde a lot but I traded the game in because of all the quitters. I would re-buy it with the additional content if mid-game joining was possible in Horde.

epmode

AnEternalEnigma said:
14 maps for $20 is hardly shady.
It is when people who already own half of those maps (read: the biggest Gears fans) are charged the same price for about half the content.

But hay, if you don't care about having wasted an extra $20, be my guest.

epmode said:
It is when people who already own half of those maps (read: the biggest Gears fans) are charged the same price for about half the content.

You already told Epic with your money that paying $20 for 7 maps was perfectly acceptable. So what's the problem with having to pay $20 for 7 more maps? If it wasn't a problem before, what's the problem now?

Shins

Banned
epmode said:
And extra twenty dollars? You're an early adopter. You paid to get something when it was initially released.

This isn't rocket science. You're a moron.

epmode

Shins said:
And extra twenty dollars? You're an early adopter. You paid to get something when it was initially released.

This isn't rocket science. You're a moron.
The only morons are the ones who paid $20 for 7 maps in the first place, only to get doubly-screwed by this offer.

..but you're perfectely welcome to continue to purchase this stuff and contribute to the DLC disaster this innovative alternate revenue stream.

hint: Don't pay for multiplayer maps.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
striKeVillain! said:
Does Epic allow players to join mid-game yet? I used to play Horde a lot but I traded the game in because of all the quitters. I would re-buy it with the additional content if mid-game joining was possible in Horde.

Seriously why dont they fix this shit? I have a friend irl and all the dude does is play horde 24/7. I'd like to join his game but fuck I'm never there when he's about to start.

epmode said:
The only morons are the ones who paid $20 for 7 maps in the first place, only to get doubly-screwed by this offer.

..but you're perfectely welcome to continue to purchase this stuff and contribute to the DLC disaster.

I agree, when is the DLC coming out ?

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
epmode said:
The only morons are the ones who paid $20 for 7 maps in the first place. And then got doubly-screwed by this offer.

..but you're perfectely welcome to continue to purchase this stuff and contribute to the DLC disaster.

I agree with your concerns about the general trend for DLC pricing. I hate to see a $10 price tag attached to a 3 map pack, especially when Fallout DLC is $10 a pop. MS/Epic knows it has a hardcore audience that will soak up whatever they put down the pipe. DLC pricing is all over the place right now.

However, I don't feel ripped off paying $20 for 7 maps. I've played the hell out of these maps and have had a blast since they came out. I've put more hours into these map packs than most $60 games out there.

Aladuf

Banned
epmode said:

..but you're perfectely welcome to continue to purchase this stuff and contribute to the DLC disaster this innovative alternate revenue stream.

:lol

Why would anyone feel screwed? I paid $10 in December and another $10 in March for those maps and just because they're coming out as a bundle 7 months and 4 months later, respectively, and yet I'm a moron who's getting "doubly-screwed" here?

You clearly just don't like the concept of DLC, fine, whatever. But no one here is getting screwed because at the time they wanted maps and they didn't know (and if they could have known, wouldn't have cared) that a bundle would be available half a year down the line. You're still getting the same amount of maps along with SP DLC for the same price as those other maps and if you happen to be a cheapass or didn't want to support Epic at the time because the game was (is) a fucking pile of mess in the MP department then sure, you're getting a fantastic deal at the cost of waiting forever to get those maps. I mean, at the time had I known that this bundle was coming out, I would have still bought the maps when they originally arrived because I would have liked to enjoy them instead of being swarmed by 14 new maps all at once.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Aladuf said:
I mean, at the time had I known that this bundle was coming out, I would have still bought the maps when they originally arrived because I would have liked to enjoy them instead of being swarmed by 14 new maps all at once.

Yeah, that's a good test. I feel the same way. If I had advanced knowledge of this new DLC package I would have still went ahead and bought both map packs when they came out.

I will say that the Combustible pack is probably the worst map pack ever. Fuel Station is OK but looks like shit. Nobody in their right mind ever picks Flood. Gold Rush is one of the best maps in the game. So, basically $10 for a mediocre map, a map that you'll never play, and an awesome map. Plus this pack came out when there were HUGE problems with the game and I know several people to this day who still don't have it (but purchased the snow maps). Thankfully Snowblind is awesome in every way.

Aladuf

Banned
RSTEIN said:
So, basically $10 for a mediocre map, a map that you'll never play, and an awesome map.
Bingo, it's basically the same thing as the CoD5 map pack for me, there's four maps in it, three of which are for normal MP and the fourth is specifically for Nazi Zombies. The only thing I play is Nazi Zombies with my brothers across the country so it was $10 for one map. It was worth it though, plenty of good times (just like Gold Rush when it comes up in our gameplay).

zewone

ChrisGoldstein said:
Seriously why dont they fix this shit? I have a friend irl and all the dude does is play horde 24/7. I'd like to join his game but fuck I'm never there when he's about to start.
Your "friend" must not want to play with you very much. It's very easy to stop and start on the wave you're on to invite someone. :D

Having bought all the Gears 2 DLC I feel a bit ripped off. It would be great if Epic let those who already bought the original map packs to just be able to buy the 7 new maps and the single player DLC for a discounted price. Not saying what they're doing isn't fair, but it only seems ethical to cut some slack to those who have supported them all along, despite all their fuck ups.

I'm pretty pumped that they are coming out with new maps, as well as more single player content.

I never bought the Combustible map pack, because as RSTEIN said, it was released at a time when Gears had major issues. I only bought the Snowblind maps, so the price doesn't really upset me.

cresto

NubCakes09 said:
I'm pretty pumped that they are coming out with new maps, as well as more single player content.

I never bought the Combustible map pack, because as RSTEIN said, it was released at a time when Gears had major issues. I only bought the Snowblind maps, so the price doesn't really upset me.
I regret wasting $10 on that map pack. The snow blind map pack isn't so much (other than putting torque on fuel depot). Hopefully when this comes out more people will have the combustible so i can enjoy them more.

johnFkennedy said:
Having bought all the Gears 2 DLC I feel a bit ripped off. It would be great if Epic let those who already bought the original map packs to just be able to buy the 7 new maps and the single player DLC for a discounted price. Not saying what they're doing isn't fair, but it only seems ethical to cut some slack to those who have supported them all along, despite all their fuck ups.

Exactly my thoughts! It would be nice if they did something like release them early or give us something free to make us feel better, lol.

Shins

Banned
johnFkennedy said:
Their fuck-ups haven't been fixed and won't be fixed by July 28. The general state of the game (lag, glitches, bad design choices, etc) is set. This is it. No title update is going to suddenly fix it. They're discounting the price for people who've bought nothing because they want to get those people to pay and play, and they've not been receptive so far because they can't stomach the game. I suspect the hope is that when you throw these people such a huge bone with a pretty great deal, they'll bite, even if they don't play the game for more than a few hours before realizing why they didn't play for any of the previous DLC. They have to entice new people based on the price, because the game itself isn't going to do it. It's a mess.

There's no reason to discount the price for the sad motherfuckers who bought the other DLC, because that sent a clear message that they'll eat shit for breakfast (in the form of accepting the terrible quality of online play) and ask for seconds. They can charge a contextually logical price (twenty dollars for the content being neither a fantastic deal nor an unfair one), and watch you bitch, moan, and then buy it anyway.

I'm not sure I want to buy the DLC. I don't care about the campaign, and while new maps inject some variety, that new car smell lasts pretty briefly, and I'm stuck with the game broken game. This is a separate issue from the pricing of this pack. Epic Games screwed the pooch on this game in a lot of ways, but the map packs and this bundle aren't one of them.

cresto

Shins said:
Their fuck-ups haven't been fixed and won't be fixed by July 28. The general state of the game (lag, glitches, bad design choices, etc) is set. This is it. No title update is going to suddenly fix it. They're discounting the price for people who've bought nothing because they want to get those people to pay and play, and they've not been receptive so far because they can't stomach the game. I suspect the hope is that when you throw these people such a huge bone with a pretty great deal, they'll bite, even if they don't play the game for more than a few hours before realizing why they didn't play for any of the previous DLC. They have to entice new people based on the price, because the game itself isn't going to do it. It's a mess.

There's no reason to discount the price for the sad motherfuckers who bought the other DLC, because that sent a clear message that they'll eat shit for breakfast (in the form of accepting the terrible quality of online play) and ask for seconds. They can charge a contextually logical price (twenty dollars for the content being neither a fantastic deal nor an unfair one), and watch you bitch, moan, and then buy it anyway.

I'm not sure I want to buy the DLC. I don't care about the campaign, and while new maps inject some variety, that new car smell lasts pretty briefly, and I'm stuck with the game broken game. This is a separate issue from the pricing of this pack. Epic Games screwed the pooch on this game in a lot of ways, but the map packs and this bundle aren't one of them.

I get what you are saying, but that still doesn't excuse the fact that those who were "loyal" to the gears community don't get treated like they should. As stupid and "gimmie gimmie" as that may sound, it still should mean something to them. It makes logical sense to package the $20 material with the new. I'd just like to see them do something for those who stuck with it through all the problems...and that is saying something (stupid or not).

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
jesus wept, I came in here to bitch about how they've packaged a bunch of DLC into a retail box and are going to make us buy them all together. The box says "no disc, downloadable content only"!

re-read the press release and confused myself into thinking its not so bad. a) you can get the new stuff online for 1600 points so they're not forcing any double dipping and b) retail pack is cheap and will increase exposure.

its a bit fiddly cos I suck at mental conversion but am I right in thinking that buying the retail pack to get everything is cheaper than buying a points card for 2100 points to buy the Dark Corners add-on? or even two 800 points cards?

I suppose if we want to be optimistic, they could've released Dark Corners alone and people would probably pay 1600 points. At least this way we can fill in gaps, get new maps plus the extra crap they chuck in for cheaper than 1600 points.

It also stands a better chance of getting more people up to speed so the audience playing the game online is less segregated by people not owning all DLC etc.

In a way, its as if the old stuff is being given away free. Sure people who already bought them don't benefit from this but we don't lose out either. We paid to download it and have probably gotten some moneys worth since then, and will continue to until July.

http://gamerscoreblog.com/press/default.aspx

Global entertainment phenomenon launches a new assault at retail stores and Xbox LIVE this summer

“Gears of War 2,” the entertainment blockbuster of 2008, has surpassed 5 million copies sold worldwide, and the overall “Gears of War” franchise unit sales have eclipsed the 11 million unit mark. The momentum doesn’t stop there – to commemorate these milestones, Microsoft Game Studios and Epic Games will unleash the “Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection,” a value-packed compilation that combines all previous “Gears of War 2” Game Add-ons with brand new multiplayer and campaign content. Available only at retail, the new collection invades store shelves worldwide on July 28 for $19.99/£14.99/€19.99.

Included in the “Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection” is the “Gears of War 2: Dark Corners” Game Add-on, which features seven new multiplayer maps and a deleted campaign chapter titled “Road to Ruin.” In “Road to Ruin,” Marcus and Dom return to the Locust Hollow in a scene that can be played two ways, guns blazing or in all-new stealth mode.

The seven new multiplayer maps in the “Gears of War 2: Dark Corners” Game Add-on are:

* Allfathers Garden: Honor the sacred grounds of the Coalition founders in this explosive map, where powerful weapons catalyze fast and furious action at this COG landmark.
* Memorial: Set near the Eternal Flame, which pays tribute to the fallen soldiers on the battlefield, a hard-fought battle ensues at the Tomb of Unknowns. Putting their flank formation and evasive skills to the test, players will fight to control the Boomshot.
* Sanctuary: Once a peaceful ground for reflection and remembrance, all that remains of the Sanctuary is the chill of death. Feast your eyes on the arsenal of weapons available as you make your way through the tight paths and blind corners of the Locust-damaged temple corridors.
* War Machine: In the abandoned train station that once served as a hub for travel, players will need to master the Longshot, Mulcher and Boomshot weapons to advance the fight while evading fire from the platforms above.
* Highway: Take the fight deep into the Locust Hollow in the complex passages of this underground highway system brimming with enemy vermin. Stick together, separate the enemy and have an exit strategy ready or it’ll be a one-way trip.
* Way Station: Sitting in limbo between death and “processing” are Locust way stations filled with fallen COG soldiers. Tread lightly and practice patience as it’s better to sacrifice firepower for stealth while navigating this minefield of hidden grenades.
* Nowhere: Set in the middle of what was once a destination for weary desert travellers, the land is now barren and devoid of life. Pick off your enemies with the Longshot sniper rifle and make your way to the stairwell with a well-fortified team during this intense firefight.

In addition to the new content, the “Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection” also contains every “Gears of War 2” Game Add-on released to date, including the classic “Flashback” Map Pack, volatile “Combustible” Map Pack and the winter-themed “Snowblind” Map Pack. Also included is an introduction to “Road to Ruin” from Epic Games design director Cliff Bleszinski, along with a custom Xbox LIVE theme, collectible “Gears of War 2” poster and a strategy guide. Containing over 3,600 Microsoft Points worth of content, the “Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection” is an incredible value at $19.99.

Already enjoying the previously released “Gears of War 2” collection of map packs? Available day-and-date with “Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection” via download from Xbox LIVE Marketplace, the “Dark Corners” Game Add-on will be available separately for 1,600 MS Points.

smik

Shins said:

amen.

i haven't/never will buy any of EPIC's DLC for Gears 2 for all types of reasons, this coming from me who had bought all of Gears 1 DLC (even themes) which i felt was well deserved for EPIC's great work on GOW1, but now...no-way the online experience is the worst i have ever encountered & the gameplay has been dumbed down & changed way to drastically from what made GOW1 unique & re-playable.

Its a shame though watching EPIC fragment there fanbase, EPIC had way to much input instead of keeping the core gameplay from the original and then adding in suttle things to it. I should have listen to the warning signs when they said they going into there direction of how GOW1 should have been in the post Cliffy B interview, i remember something along the lines of tricking the core fans for the casuals to fit in.

conclusion: my bad. you already tricked me once into buying the disc EPIC (ltd edition to) so thats enough

Shins said:
SPERMLOAD OF TEXT

So essentially you agree with me. I'm not saying what they're doing doesn't make sense from a business standpoint because it does; it's pretty brilliant actually. I just wish they would throw a bone to the fans, but as you said since we're likely to buy anything they throw our way regardless, there's no incentive for them to do so.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Ugh, no wonder I've been having such latency-heavy and laggy matches and matched up with people from Mexico, the UK, et al, Epic turned region preference off just recently because folks in India and Australia couldn't play matches. :(

bumpkin

Not sure who -- if anyone -- from the usual crew (Aladuf, ThirdEngine, etc.) is going to be playing MP tonight, but if so, I'll be game to play around 11:30/11:45 EST.

Only catch is I can't play the Snowblind Maps; holding out for the All Fronts disc in July. I've already bought the Combustible pack and got the Flashback "free" w/ the special edition.

those of you who could still stomach this game already spent $20 on 7 maps. so why are you bitching that you get to spend $20 on 7 more maps, plus a new campaign, plus download codes for the 7 maps you already have that you can go sell on ebay?

guess what, i spent $400 on my 360 and now it's $300 with a bigger hard drive and free games included, MS I want to get a free 60GB hard drive and a copy of lego indiana jones right this minute

unomas

Banned
Great deal on the DLC, I'm still not going to bother. The online play even after all the patches still sucks complete ass compared to the first game. They got the campaign co-op right, but performed one of the worst homicides in history on a sequels competitive online multiplayer. I sincerely hope they don't noobify Gears 3 multi like they did with 2.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I'm not surprised that the bitching and moaning has moved on to the maps - this thread has been all about whining for ages, even from people who've said that they've "retired" from the game - make up your minds already...

Can't even get a good discussion going on in anymore, which is why I and others just play the game instead of talking about it here in between the drama queen posts...

I've been having real good times with the game, and I'll be picking up the new content - if I wasn't, I wouldn't buy them - it's as simple as that for me really.

Mohonky

Skilotonn said:
I'm not surprised that the bitching and moaning has moved on to the maps - this thread has been all about whining for ages, even from people who've said that they've "retired" from the game - make up your minds already...

I've 'retired' myself from the game because Epic can't get the fucking thing working. I would love to be playing the game and I would buy the new maps but it's a little pointless buying maps for a game that doesnt work.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
the game has vastly improved for me, still a couple of balancing issues but I can actually play the game 7 times out of 10 or something compared to 1 out of 10 it was before. the new achievements helped me get back into it and I'm doing better not except where lag gets involved.

I still hate smoke grenades dominating the whole map, I still hate how rubbish the sniper is, the gameplay is not as tight or as compelling as gears 1, but I've had to adapt and can still enjoy myself.

anyone still play? add me:

kaizoku7

I'd like some guys to do the horde runs on snowblind maps with.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Mohonky said:
I've 'retired' myself from the game because Epic can't get the fucking thing working. I would love to be playing the game and I would buy the new maps but it's a little pointless buying maps for a game that doesnt work.

Well, you're not in the group I'm talking about - I know there are people that still experience problems, and people that don't - going way back you'll see that there are people that continue to complain and "retire" (which is perfectly understandable, mind you), and then come back, I dunno, the very same week or so and complain AGAIN...

Sure there are people also talking about the FUN they have when the game works fine as well too, but those posts tend to get drowned out in the overly-negative "Epic doesn't give a crap Epic wants your money" nonsense - never mind the fact that the multiple fixes and updates wouldn't have occurred in the first place if that was true in the slightest, know what I mean?

It's just irritating to read, it's like they turned the thread into their personal Twitter every few days starting with "I'm done with this game"...

Shins said:
I think it's still pretty squarely tied to how the online system sucks. :p

Alright, maps & online - I can't even tell anymore with the thread...

You guys really gotta forgive me, but I still don't get how some people can still have horrendous problems - I know they exist, no doubt, but on a regular basis, my group can start searching for matchmaking, and almost instantly reach the lobby to start choosing our modes & maps, and then continue to have fluid matches...

It really boils down to me saying that if the game is THAT bad for you to say that you've sworn off of it, why do you keep coming back to it to explain the same noise that you did last week?

One thing I would suggest to all is for all of you to check is:

1) Your NAT rating for your connections
2) Go to Speedtest.com and check your upload speeds - because if you guys are really getting consistently bad matches, it's gotta be on your end at this point in time...

Shins

Banned
You're combining different groups into a single Frankenstein monster you can easily attack. I know when you want to defend something, the fastest thing is to just sort everyone not with your opinion into a big cluster and throw stuff at it, but maybe that's not the best COA.

The people who "retired" [as an aside you kind of fixate on this (with the pro quotation marks for added snark!) because its a pretty dramatic and inflammatory statement, but I think that wordage was used... once, and not by the people who actually stopped playing, but by the dramatic 14 year old who idolizes them] and the people complaining about the map prices and the people having real problems connecting to quality matches (but still play, because darn it Gears is too good not to play!) and the people who have no problems but just like to complain for the hell of it when this thread is active, and the people who miraculously have no issues with this game and want to call everyone who does full of bullshit are all separate groups. :p

Ramirez

I've been having 0 problems since the last patch as far as lag goes, I don't know if I'm getting host (highly unlikely), but my shotgun feels SO good most matches.

My only real complaints with the game are wall tagging nades, smoke nades, & how retarded it is that pretty much every game type is played with Execution rules. If I can take down 2-3 people with my Hammerburst from across the map I shouldn't have to run up to them to kill them.

I also wish that friendly fire was turned on if only for the fact it would force people to actually think about where they're shooting mortars and boomshots.

JB1981

Ramirez said:
I've been having 0 problems since the last patch as far as lag goes, I don't know if I'm getting host (highly unlikely), but my shotgun feels SO good most matches.

My only real complaints with the game are wall tagging nades, smoke nades, & how retarded it is that pretty much every game type is played with Execution rules. If I can take down 2-3 people with my Hammerburst from across the map I shouldn't have to run up to them to kill them.

I also wish that friendly fire was turned on if only for the fact it would force people to actually think about where they're shooting mortars and boomshots.

A necessary evil when you get HOST-hammerbursted.

chriskun

my one complaint that I have left with this game is how the playlists are set up. Its virtually impossible to play warzone, and the DLC playlists are total balls as well. I'm looking for a group of people who want to play warzone, pm or reply if you are interested.

Ramirez

JB1981 said:
A necessary evil when you get HOST-hammerbursted.

Whatever, like I said, I don't think I ever get host and I manage to do just fine. Most people are too busy chainsawing or can't even aim the HB to begin with, so yea.

-PXG-

I was 18 and 2 in an Execution match. God damn. Being host in this game is like being God after snorting a line of coke. Just fucking stupid.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
I wonder if the stats page on gearsofwar.com is correct because it says I have a 1.89 K/D ratio as my entire K/D for MM with my longest kill streak being 71 kills. o_O

Top Bottom