• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Clooney for Governor/President?

Not joking. lol
His response to the Sony fiasco is fantastic! He has a good understanding of politics and is a great speaker.

If Arnold can be governor, I'm surprised no one has reached out to Clooney to run for some sort of office.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man fuck Bungie and Capcom too

Suggestions like these confuse me.

Everyone gets frustrated with politicians that lie and deceive the public. So you suggest to elect a formidable actor, which is essentially a professional deceiver, to protect the Republic. Why is that so desirable? I would rather have someone who has demonstrated depth of knowledge in politics along with an integrity-filled life. Like Elizabeth Warren, the best non-candidate I've read about so far.

Suggestions like these confuse me.

Everyone gets frustrated with politicians that lie and deceive the public. So you suggest to elect a formidable actor, which is essentially a professional deceiver, to protect the Republic. Why is that so desirable? I would rather have someone who has demonstrated depth of knowledge in politics along with an integrity-filled life. Like Elizabeth Warren, the best non-candidate I've read about so far.

Elizabeth Warren would be the GOAT

Top Bottom