• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

CllXqwCUYAATNtF.jpg

bro....why

30 dust from the brawl pack.

2x Mana Wyrm
2x Mirror Images
2x Sorcerer's Apprentice
1x Flamewaker

Went 4-0. Closest game was against a Priest who Shadow Worded a couple times and then played Sunwalker from a Portal.

Levi

Banned
may be I could think of making some changes to my patron deck to see what happens

Oh, I thought you had the original Deathwing, not the new one. My bad!

Yeah, you're gonna need to run a bunch of the other dragons to get value from him, which means a slow deck, which means Dragon Mage, Priest or Warrior.

Mulgrok

My poor opponent in arena must be hating Hearthstone after on turn 3 I played Apprentice - flame cannon - coin - unstable portal - van cleef. Cleared his board and developed the apprentice and 10/10 edwin. instant concede

I've played about 30 matches today and I've run into like 2 Shamans during that entire time.

Starting to wonder what you guys are complaining about all the time.

fertygo

I realy regret crafting Cairne for Tempo Warrior its đone jackshit helping against other midrange deck 6 drop like Dark Arrakoa and Highmane. Should gone for Sylvanas instead Cairne supposed to help against controĺ deck but comtrol deck ìs very favorable against midrange warrior anyway so why not have more card that helping in winable matchup?

Btw any idea for paladin decķ for this brawl?

Levi

Banned
Whatever supports your narrative right? lol

What narrative? Your ladder experience is not typical.

Hearthstats.net shows that Shaman is a much bigger portion of the ladder for most players. (They also have the highest win rate of every class, but that's not really relevant to this discussion but DOES support my narrative that Shaman is OP so I'm tossing it in here ;)).

Mulgrok

who would have thought I could make a bunch of mistakes navigating a mage deck with 3 fireballs, 3 board clears, lots of draw and solid minions and still go 12 wins

I realy regret crafting Cairne for Tempo Warrior its đone jackshit helping against other midrange deck 6 drop like Dark Arrakoa and Highmane. Should gone for Sylvanas instead Cairne supposed to help against controĺ deck but comtrol deck ìs very favorable against midrange warrior anyway so why not have more card that helping in winable matchup?

Btw any idea for paladin decķ for this brawl?

just the secrets 1 of and MC

Cipherr

Played 14 brawl games yesterday and got shit rng. Lost them all by a country mile except the last one when my opponent was beaten but rng'd fucking deathwing.

Just went to Wild and won 6 games straight to complete all my dailies. Absolutely fucking ridiculous. I only even bother to PLAY because Im using to gold to buy packs but I really shouldn't bother. I think the game is the best designed digital card game out there presentation wise; But I really don't like the game. Been playing since just after release and only played arena like 6 times. Got a 12 win and never EVER played it again, and I never play ranked past rank 20 for the monthly cardback.

No idea why I have continued to bother for so long.
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom